OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Wow I am stunned but thrilled we kept Zach Brown. That is huge for our D.

If but only a few free agents want to sign here, Bruce will get credit for trying to build the team the right way.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
DW with a little subtle shade at KURT.

fwiw Dallas only team that hasn't made a FA move

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Odd. Wondering if they're looking around at some of the other deals and realizing they may have overpaid.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Odd. Wondering if they're looking around at some of the other deals and realizing they may have overpaid.

apparently crabtree is on his way to visit baltimore. will be interesting to see if grant files a grievance since its weird timing

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
apparently crabtree is on his way to visit baltimore. will be interesting to see if grant files a grievance since its weird timing

Ravens may as well put helmets on a couple of lemurs if they can't keep Flacco upright for more than 2 seconds

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Grant better file a grievance. He's never been hurt here, I doubt there's anything that medical would show up this late. You don't even get to the point where you have those hard numbers without him doing his physical of some sort.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Grant better file a grievance. He's never been hurt here, I doubt there's anything that medical would show up this late. You don't even get to the point where you have those hard numbers without him doing his physical of some sort.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Kirk Cousins officially a Viking: 'I've always felt a little underrated'

I have always felt a little bit underrated, a little bit overlooked." Cousins said at his introductory news conference Thursday. "As a result, there is a fire there.”

Cousins has been in Minnesota over the past couple of days visiting with the team. Wednesday night, he and his wife, Julie, met with general manager Rick Spielman, team president Mark Wilf, coach Mike Zimmer and a few Vikings players, who tried to entice him to come to Minnesota.
Clearly things went well, since the announcement came less than 24 hours later.

“If we stay humble and hungry, I’m really excited about the potential here,” Cousins said.

I know some will call these canned answers but to me it seems like a pattern that fits right into his statement about the Skins making him leave by picking up someone else, and nearly every other uncooperative thing he's done. He's got a victim mentality and a big ego that's dressed up in fake humility so the "good person" self-label can stick.

I'm guessing he also hates dogs, children, and old people.

reac3a7c3a3o-de-david-simms.jpg

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I scoff at the knee jerk reactions that Grant was wronged, which assumes the Ravens are fabricating an injury. Would you pay that sort of guaranteed money to a gimpy player? We are not talking Antonio Brown here.

The seemingly Kirk led push to have more guaranteed money is going to create more stringent physicals, right? If not, teams are morons for giving out that sort of money for damaged goods.

Last edited:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I scoff at the notion that Grant was wronged, which assumes the Ravens are fabricating an injury. Would you pay that sort of guaranteed money to a gimpy player? We are not talking Antonio Brown here.

Grant didn't miss a game to injury in his 4 years in DC. So unless its reported in the near future Grant needs surgery on his ankle what the Crows just did to him is very shady.

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Understand it's business, but wary of guys who stall the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad