OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Josh Allen might be available at 13, or later, after all.

I read the tweets. Big deal. White kid trying to be gangsta. Shocking. But in this day and age it doesn’t matter.

The kid is going to slide big time. Wouldn’t be surprised if NE snapped him up.

Also,

Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I have a feeling we will take Guice.

But at the same time, think we botch lucky 13. Just like we botched RB by reaching on Matt Jones, and take someone off the radar, maybe a smallish corner that McCloughan mentioned a year ago to Bruce.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I don't want a NT at 13. If he stuffs the run on 1st, we will jog him off on 2nd and long, all season long. I want an all down player at 13. Maybe a QB of the future. We cannot screw this up.

Rest assured, if we take a pure nose that can prove to be an all down player, we will ditch the 3-4 not long there after. A Browns type of move, like they did after drafting big Phil Taylor Sr.

Reactions: CapitalsCupFantasy

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
QB in the first round...man unless someone great slips....I’d rather have a 3 down defensive player. Prior to getting Smith I would have taken Allen at 13 If he made it....now not as excited....because of Smith.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Odds they go to a commercial break when Washington is up?

Obviously I am not the only one to notice this in the past. Try changing channels when it happens, if you have the NFL Network available.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I heard on the radio that the team is likely to pick around 10PM tonight. At the top of the hour. Likelihood of commercial break is strong.

So you're saying right when the Caps give up an OT goal the Skins go off the board and pick the 5th rated kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad