OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Yes: Vea, Derwin James, Edmunds, or Guice.

No: D. Payne, Roquan Smith.

I'm onboard the Guice hype-train, and the Skins have made it clear they're selecting a RB. Rashad Penny is my #2 back.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Quite an interesting variance from outright avoiding doing business with him to the complete opposite in respecting him for being tough.

Execs at that level are often just fantastic communicators great at blowing sunshine.

One important thing to consider, and this was brought up by Bram Weinstein on 980 today, is who was polled. Agents. Not the most trustworthy and ethical people.

Schedule leak news:

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
DbK8CJ_VAAEeDEL.jpg:large

lot of people reporting this schedule leak for skins

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
One important thing to consider, and this was brought up by Bram Weinstein on 980 today, is who was polled. Agents. Not the most trustworthy and ethical people.

Schedule leak news:

I don't think it matters that those polled were agents. They're not being asked for witness testimony to a murder, they're being asked to rank crappy executives they've worked with based on trustworthiness. It may even be more damning for Allen that such people find him so untruthful that he surpasses even their standards for slime.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I don't think it matters that those polled were agents. They're not being asked for witness testimony to a murder, they're being asked to rank crappy executives they've worked with based on trustworthiness. It may even be more damning for Allen that such people find him so untruthful that he surpasses even their standards for slime.

It’s not good for Allen but it’s also a pot meet kettle situation made even more dubious because none of the agents have the stones to put their name behind their vote.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Both Eagles games at end of season means Wentz should be back at full strength. Fantastic.

Then again, maybe Foles plays so good to start the season that Philly is in the midst of a full blown QB controversy by then.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It’s not good for Allen but it’s also a pot meet kettle situation made even more dubious because none of the agents have the stones to put their name behind their vote.

Why would they if they don't trust him? That's not stones that's foolishness.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Source: Browns considering Mayfield at No. 1

Seems a bit simplistic.

Mayfield, the reigning Heisman Trophy winner, recently visited with the Browns. Dorsey referred to Mayfield as a "pleasant fella" during his Thursday news conference.

"The only thing I care about is, do guys win?" Dorsey said. "Does he have accuracy? Does he have a strong arm? Can he throw the ball in the red zone in tight windows? Can he drive the ball? At the end of the game, does he win? That's what I look for."

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I wouldn’t mind it if the Skins snapped this kid up late I’m the draft.

I wouldn't mind either, kids got a crap ton of heart and he can play. Really like what I saw in the senior bowl. I have a funny feeling somebody is going to take him earlier than everyone is projecting. Some GMs love that underdog mentality.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
LOL

"Are you in a gang?"
"Why yes, I am. How did you guess? I suppose that's it, I'm busted."
"Indeed you are. Please step out of the vehicle."
"Certainly."

WTF was this cop thinking???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad