OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season V0l. 2: 1-1 = Half empty... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I think Su'a was/is an immature kid who doesn't handle not being in control well and who wasn't ready emotionally for the NFL, and I think the Redskins didn't handle it properly. It has nothing to do with believing his side of the story or not. As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle of the two narratives.

The Skins got a 5th round pick for a player with a history of quitting. Seems they handled it pretty well considering the circumstances.

Reactions: CapitalsCupFantasy

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

The contract offer was before the anthem protests started:

So yeah, this doesn't disprove that collusion occurred and is occurring after the protests started. Just that Kaepernick was going to refuse a (lowball) contract restructuring if he were traded from the 49ers to the Broncos in 2016, which nixed any potential trade. John Elway is being disingenuous with his comments.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ahh ok I see the timeline now. Collusion is difficult to prove. I expect the NFL legal machine to grind him up eventually and he’ll just fade away.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Ahh ok I see the timeline now. Collusion is difficult to prove. I expect the NFL legal machine to grind him up eventually and he’ll just fade away.

Don’t disagree that legally he has challenges, but he’s not going to fade away in the public eye and his contributions to society are already having an impact.

I said it before but I think (and hope) history is going to look back very favorably at Colin Kaepernick.

Reactions: TheFountainhead

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Don’t disagree that legally he has challenges, but he’s not going to fade away in the public eye and his contributions to society are already having an impact.

I said it before but I think (and hope) history is going to look back very favorably at Colin Kaepernick.

I feel like he’s already fading away. Unless he suddenly starts doing more meaningful things, he’ll simply be remembered as the protest guy with the pigs in cop uniform socks.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Kaepernick blew his shot to do anything meaningful with his celebrity status because he was stupid. His star is fading and fading fast. He accomplished little to nothing.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Vernon Davis motions into blocking back position and they run play action? Of course they do, no chance Davis will lead block on a running play.

And, Slim Rob underwhelming running inside. Shocker.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Slim Rob catching a pass out of the backfield is a surprise.

What isn’t a surprise? Lavaman pushed into Smiths lap on back to back passing plays.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Did we ever see empty backfield 3rd and goal with Kirk? Good 3rd and long conversion on that drive, too. Smith better stay healthy. Looking at you, o-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad