Status
Not open for further replies.

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
1SdVtNH.png

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
San Jose is one of the hottest teams in the league at 8-2-0 in their last 10 and we never win in San Jose. Still hoping for a good showing with everyone finally back healthy. Martin Jones has been playing a lot better lately though.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Was thinking the same, but the 880 at rush hour... just no.

Meanwhile, I feel like maacosharks would have been more appropriate for Vegas, but whatevs.

I'm working in Foster city and the estimates are 1.5-2 hours to go 30+ miles down the 101. Boo!

Still its one chance per year... Thinking, thinking.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Was thinking the same, but the 880 at rush hour... just no.

Meanwhile, I feel like maacosharks would have been more appropriate for Vegas, but whatevs.
once a year, do it. Leave early.

Two tix in the front row of the Upper Rim, behind the goal where Caps shoot twice, $65 each. Come on, Do it!

I will if you will LOL

Back row of lower section, $49 each. I'm going!

40234.jpg

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Feels like every team in the league has already scored a goal that involves some embarrassing stuff by Erik Karlsson. Caps should be ashamed of themselves if they don't do that at least once tonight.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Feels like every team in the league has already scored a goal that involves some embarrassing stuff by Erik Karlsson. Caps should be ashamed of themselves if they don't do that at least once tonight.

On the other hand Erik Karlsson is their best player so if the Caps just play him even they will be in great shape.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->