OT: Washington Football Team: What's in a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Reactions: TCB

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
A LB nobody heard of before draft season from the traditional football factory that is Kentucky does not qualify as "star power," strictly speaking.

That's my point.

He's overdrafted unless he's a Pro Bowler, bc they are definitely a few of those still on the board.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ke...ucky-sports/uk-football/article251029934.html

According to this the consensus for Davis to be taken was at 26. Is 7 picks a reach? After pick 15 I wouldn’t say it is. After 15 you are looking for solids rookie starters. Looks like Davis Ford that description at a definite position of need.
In the first round I think that’s a reach. Lots of boards had him in 2nd round. Look around.

I like the player. But not where they drafted him.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Feels like the Montez Sweat out of nowhere pick. Athletic freak with length, speed and size.

Reactions: TCB

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ke...ucky-sports/uk-football/article251029934.html

According to this the consensus for Davis to be taken was at 26. Is 7 picks a reach? After pick 15 I wouldn’t say it is. After 15 you are looking for solids rookie starters. Looks like Davis fits that description at a definite position of need.
Agree. I don't know that there's anyone else at that point who would help us immediately as much as Davis will -- aside from maybe JOK or Moehrig, who would probably be about the same level of impact.
I would have loved to see trade down, but you have to have a partner. The teams below are looking for Edge guys, RBs and CBs -- none of whom were worth moving up for, apparently.
So let's hope this guy ends up being a diamond.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Agree. I don't know that there's anyone else at that point who would help us immediately as much as Davis will -- aside from maybe JOK or Moehrig, who would probably be about the same level of impact.
I would have loved to see trade down, but you have to have a partner. The teams below are looking for Edge guys, RBs and CBs -- none of whom were worth moving up for, apparently.
So let's hope this guy ends up being a diamond.
Hasnt been any trade ups, Once the top players were gone everyone just held the picks

Reactions: ynotcaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad