OT: Washington Football Team-Free Agency Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Talk about a bad break. 1st round QB in NY pressure to the pressure going to Seattle to replace Wilson.

Last edited:

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
.... and now Corey Davis is out the market. 3 year deal worth $37.5 million. Glad to see Washington is sleeping at the wheel. Looking more and more likely that it's going to be another year of full on dumpster diving. Maybe they can call the team the Washington Trash Cans.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
.... and now Corey Davis is out the market. 3 year deal worth $37.5 million. Glad to see Washington is sleeping at the wheel. Looking more and more likely that it's going to be another year of full on dumpster diving. Maybe they can call the team the Washington Trash Cans.

noooooooooooooo. This is the one I wanted...

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Just wait until they miss out on all the top wide receivers and then they sign someone like Greg Dortch or Lil'Jordan Humphrey and then say they signed them because they felt they could add to the culture they're trying to build here......
If one of them can kick, I'm all for it.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

Talk about a bad break. 1st round QB in NY pressure to the pressure going to Seattle to replace Wilson.

It's Seattle. They'll yell & scream, then do a few bong rips and forget what they were even pissed about.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm not worried about lack of activity. The WR market is pretty deep so hopefully they get someone like samuel or Golloday

Sep 19, 2008
I am furious right now. The goal of the off-season is to get better. Now they have gotten worse and have created another position to fill. Yeah, I'm pissed.
Their whole mantra is to take it easy and find diamonds in the rough. That is how they found Darby. They took a chance on him.

They are lurking waiting for targets to get open. I trust Ron in his approach. Many said that they were too inactive last offseason and they were able to get key contributions from their players (Thomas, Darby, etc)

Reactions: ynotcaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->