OT: Washington Football Team-Free Agency Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Im not sure... Him not hitting his targets with his 2 top 15 pick WR not catching the passes raises eye brows. Its not hard to look good with 2 top picks catching the ball wide open

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Well, seeing as to how there's going to be no quarterback falling to Washington in round 1 and they're probably going to be drafting a trash bag bottom feeder like Kellen Mond, might as well load up on offense. I say draft Rashod Bateman or Terrace Marshall Jr in round 1, Pat Freiermuth in round 2, and then a linebacker like Jabril Cox followed by trash bag.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
2021 NFL two-round mock draft: Falcons go Kyle Pitts at No. 4 overall, Broncos pick Penei Sewell

Elijah Moore.....it’s happening again! WR love or heartbreak. His video package is impressive.

Pro Day

So they have the DC Club taking WR in both rounds 1 & 2? To add to McLaurin,, Samuel, Humphries, Sims x2, AAG and Harmon?

even if they dumped Simsx2 (they won’t dump Cam) and AGG/Harmon (won’t dump AGG), that’s still a really dumb thought process. Maybe this was done before they signed Samuel and Humphries?

Regardless — a Huge “no thanks”!!

Last edited:

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
It’s funny, I watched a Trask reel sometime during the season and I remember thinking, “Geeze he’s bad, but who the hell is that TE he keeps throwing to?”
I’d target him if he fell past #10 in the draft. He’s can’t miss IMO and would allow Logan Thomas to be the perfect Swiss army player as a #2. Just get the ball in Pitts hands and he’s going to be a pro bowler.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
So they have the DC Club taking WR in both rounds 1 & 2? To add to McLaurin,, Samuel, Humphries, Sims x2, AAG and Harmon?

even if they dumped Simsx2 (they won’t dump Cam) and AGG/Harmon (won’t dump AGG), that’s still a really dumb thought process. Maybe this was done before they signed Samuel and Humphries?

Regardless — a Huge “no thanks”!!

I was only looking at round 1, thus the guy I mentioned.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

38 years old today if he was alive right? Anyway, besides wondering what could have been I wonder how long his career would have been. He played fast and hit hard. Really hard. The knee injury he had that allowed him to go home to Florida was a result of his fast/physical play. How long would his body have held up? Man could that guy hit with bad intentions. RIP.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Kinda been saying this all along... we all want the franchise QB now, but one may simply not be available to us without a ridiculous overpay even worse than the RGIII or SF trades. If you have the #1OA pick its a whole different story, you don't pass on the franchise QB just because you still need some OL and WR parts.

I think if Mac falls to 19 (who knows after his pro day had coaches doing the SMDH), then we grab him and move along. Otherwise just let the drat unfold and find the value picks.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I think Scherff is definitely gone next year. We need to load up on OL in this year and next year's draft. Not necessarily go 1st round pick, but gotta keep an eye open.

yep....gone. Called that when tag 2 was applied.

also RR just saying the right things now because he doesn’t have a choice. Truth is, they’re probably going to be left holding the bag with a day 2 or later guy, if any.

Reactions: tenken00

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Every mock has them taking the left tackle from Oklahoma State. Not a sexy pick but much needed. A young Qb won’t develop if he’s hearing footsteps and a solid o-line can give a young player confidence to keep their eyes down field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad