OT: Washington Football Team-Free Agency Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
The only hope around Mitch is that Nagy is a terrible coach. He’s had solid weapons to help him and a great defense and he has not been good. Maybe a change of scenery and a new system would do him good but he doesn’t inspire a ton of confidence.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
New England is on a mission today. Their shopping for prime rib. I'm worried WFT is going to end up with bologna.

You can feed yourself for a lot longer on bologna than you can on prime rib. We're not one player away from anything except maybe at QB. Last years dumpster dive produced some gems, RR says he's comfortable doing it again.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Center is only behind LT in level of importance on the O-line.

You can feed yourself for a lot longer on bologna than you can on prime rib. We're not one player away from anything except maybe at QB. Last years dumpster dive produced some gems, RR says he's comfortable doing it again.
But you're also what you eat. You eat garbage, eventually you'll become garbage. The WFT were lucky last year with the players they signed, but a team can't continually sign garbage and expect to be competitive. At some point, they've got to choose the deal on getting a good player.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Posting this because it mentions Trent and Trubisky but mainly because the gif is hilarious.

Ok the lady in the red coat and the guy getting hit over the head with a chair don’t think it’s hilarious.

Last edited:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

DC being quite says to me they are going for bargain FAs like they did last year or they are working on a bomb dropping trade. ;)

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
...... and everything still quiet in the WFT front, other than Ripoff Ron staying they're going to be 'cautious.' If you're Terry McLaurin and you know you need assistance, how does this statement make you feel?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
...... and everything still quiet in the WFT front, other than Ripoff Ron staying they're going to be 'cautious.' If you're Terry McLaurin and you know you need assistance, how does this statement make you feel?
DC has a lot of holes to fill.

QB
LT
LB x 2
WR x 2
TE
CB
FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events