OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 14: NFC LEast Homestretch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
They were expected to lose with all the people out, but they made a game of it. And Hask looked good when he finally got into a groove. He can wear whatever he wants in his ears when he plays like that. Just wish he started the game like that. Might have had a different result.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
They were expected to lose with all the people out, but they made a game of it. And Hask looked good when he finally got into a groove. He can wear whatever he wants in his ears when he plays like that. Just wish he started the game like that. Might have had a different result.
He started running which was one key. They also cut the field in half for him, nice adjustment by Turner. Not a sustainable formula for an NFL QB but it worked today.

Moses’ injury was unfortunate. Cost us.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Yes he is done here.

I am wrong. He bought himself another game with that 4th quarter performance so long as Smith is out.

Heck regardless how Smith feels I’d play Hask next game. Give Smith another week off to be ready for the Eagles in week 17 and the playoffs if DC holds on and wins the division.

And next week is Carolina. Rivera should have the boys fired up for that game.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Really frustrating loss, my hatred for Seattle grows. On to next week, what’s funny is Dallas is now a game behind us

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
More teasing from the local football team.

They don't need scoring drives in prevent time if they don't stink up the joint through the first 3 quarters.

Another non playoff, middling draft pick, off-season where they lose more than they gain, here we go.

Don't bother replying, I'm just a negative Nancy.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
I th
I am wrong. He bought himself another game with that 4th quarter performance so long as Smith is out.

Heck regardless how Smith feels I’d play Hask next game. Give Smith another week off to be ready for the Eagles in week 17 and the playoffs if DC holds on and wins the division.

And next week is Carolina. Rivera should have the boys fired up for that game.
If Turner is smart, he'll take a look back at elements of the Shanaplan that will help this QB behind this OL: boots and sprintsearly to get clean, simple looks at Thomas and backs. No designed runs for Haskins, necessarily, but encourage him to use his legs if the opportunity is there. He's obviously more comfortable once he's run a few wind sprints.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Jets up 10-0 and just turned over the Rams in the red zone. Will be fun to see how they throw this game.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
When one of them came on a 96-yard drive and the other one was set up by clutch D play, and both them featured the corpse of an O-line that we've been running out there the last half of the season -- I kinda' am.

wish I could get hooked so easily...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Looks like Kyler Murray is hitting the rookie wall. Bad fumble. His college season ended 2 games ago.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I th

If Turner is smart, he'll take a look back at elements of the Shanaplan that will help this QB behind this OL: boots and sprintsearly to get clean, simple looks at Thomas and backs. No designed runs for Haskins, necessarily, but encourage him to use his legs if the opportunity is there. He's obviously more comfortable once he's run a few wind sprints.

Haskins looks reluctant to run to me instead of a guy looking to exploit his feet.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Looks like Kyler Murray is hitting the rookie wall. Bad fumble. His college season ended 2 games ago.

223yds passing and 2 passing TDs plus a rushing TD in the first half so far. That's some wall.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Tua looks like he could be good and Hurts is looking the same. DC should do what they can to draft Mac Jones if he comes out.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I also just realized he isn’t a rookie. So forget everything I just said about rookie wall. I am an idiot.

He does look a bit worn out compared to earlier in the season. He runs around a lot and takes some hits for being a small guy.

Maybe. He just came off the injury report 11 days ago so maybe he's just not all there. Still doing well.

I need him to NOT do well. I'm playing against Hopkins and need PHI to upset to have a shot in a pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad