OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 13: 5th String QB Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Yes Nolan just keeps getting jobs. Thankfully for us, McCarthy bought into it.

has a coach in Big D ever lasted just one year? I remember that schmoe before Garrett that lasted 2 years. After Parcells. I can’t remember his name. Little mustachiod fella. I can google it but I’m too lazy.

Dave Campo. It just came to me. He was only 2yrs, right?

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Yes Nolan just keeps getting jobs. Thankfully for us, McCarthy bought into it.

has a coach in Big D ever lasted just one year? I remember that schmoe before Garrett that lasted 2 years. After Parcells. I can’t remember his name. Little mustachiod fella. I can google it but I’m too lazy.

Dave Campo. It just came to me. He was only 2yrs, right?

Three years. He went 5-11 all three seasons.

.313 career as Pokes HC.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
So even if they decide to sell Kerrigan. He won’t get much.
Griffen has been on the field the second most of all Cowboy linemen (on the field for 56.1% of their defensive stats) behind only Aldon Smith and ahead of $100M man Demarcus Lawrence, and has two sacks. By comparison, Kerrigan has only been on the field for 36% of Washington's defensive snaps and has 4 sacks. Griffen hasn't been the player he normally is this year... I suspect Kerrigan would get a 4th or 5th if he was traded.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Griffen has been on the field the second most of all Cowboy linemen (on the field for 56.1% of their defensive stats) behind only Aldon Smith and ahead of $100M man Demarcus Lawrence, and has two sacks. By comparison, Kerrigan has only been on the field for 36% of Washington's defensive snaps and has 4 sacks. Griffen hasn't been the player he normally is this year... I suspect Kerrigan would get a 4th or 5th if he was traded.
Still not a lot. 4th is almost something. 3rd or higher IS something. Just my unscientific answer

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

He’s holding out for a winner to come calling is my guess. Might come back to bite him. He could be a difference maker in DC.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002

He’s holding out for a winner to come calling is my guess. Might come back to bite him. He could be a difference maker in DC.

I read it that the team wanted him for the practice squad, and he wanted to be on the 52 man roster. It wasn’t that he didn’t want the Skins, but wanted security or full roster.

which makes sense, in some ways Practice squad isn’t guaranteed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->