Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Their starting quarterback is a seventh-round rookie from JMU. I almost feel sorry for Dallas fans. Almost...

Oh yeah? The WFT starting QB is a guy who got benched at Texas A&M, so he transferred to Houston, where he got benched, so he declared for the NFL draft as a Jr, and went undrafted.

We're the ones who deserve some "almost" pity.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
What a performance by WFT.
And what an insane spate of games, with the endings of the 1:00's. Thank God for Red Zone.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
I'm emotionally confused. Beating the p*ss out of Dallas is always a beautiful feeling. But we really didn't help our draft fortunes any.
And depending on how badly Bostic scrambled Dalton's eggs, we may have already won the rematch.
It's all just... weird.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I’m really fascinated by Young, like he’s impressed me in ways I didn’t think he could. I actually think he’s not that good a pass rusher at this point (if there is more pressure up the middle his wide rush would be more effective; doesn’t really have a tight radius). BUT ...he’s an incredible run defender and creates havoc at the line of scrimmage. He seems to raise the defense‘s performance a lot.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm emotionally confused. Beating the p*ss out of Dallas is always a beautiful feeling. But we really didn't help our draft fortunes any.
And depending on how badly Bostic scrambled Dalton's eggs, we may have already won the rematch.
It's all just... weird.
The draft doesn't matter. This team again is a 5-11 or 6-10 team. To act like they are bad enough to draft Top 3 (Sewell, Lawrence, Fields) is silly

Reactions: Ridley Simon

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
What a performance by WFT.
And what an insane spate of games, with the endings of the 1:00's. Thank God for Red Zone.

What a rollercoaster. Bad last minute for my pool. Gurley screwed up that win, then TEN blew the comeback with a dumb grounding penalty, and Cincy choked away the lead. Lost all 3 in just a few seconds time.

ffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
I’m really fascinated by Young, like he’s impressed me in ways I didn’t think he could. I actually think he’s not that good a pass rusher at this point (if there is more pressure up the middle his wide rush would be more effective; doesn’t really have a tight radius). BUT ...he’s an incredible run defender and creates havoc at the line of scrimmage. He seems to raise the defense‘s performance a lot.

Still don't think he's 100%. Hip flexor in camp, then a moderate groin strain (probably should have sat for a couple of games). I think one of the knocks on him was technique/hands (Bosa's had the edge there). This is where the lack of OTA's, mini camp, etc hurt. That said, probably his best game since week 1.

on another note, snow game in Denver

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I f***ing fell asleep. I'm enraged that I put myself through that miserable Eagles/Giants game and then slept through most of ours. I have to be shitting me.

Can anyone provide summary? Did we knock out Dalton? Did I vaguely see something about that? How was the defense?

Dallas' D is so bad that I don't know what to conclude about our offense. And their offensive line is so shredded I don't know what to conclude about our defense.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Still don't think he's 100%. Hip flexor in camp, then a moderate groin strain (probably should have sat for a couple of games). I think one of the knocks on him was technique/hands (Bosa's had the edge there). This is where the lack of OTA's, mini camp, etc hurt. That said, probably his best game since week 1.

on another note, snow game in Denver

Hip flexor injuries are tricky because they can f*** with your back and core too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad