Post-Game Talk: Washington disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hynes is Kevin Constantine. A mediocre coach that doesn’t last very long in the league. Hynes tenure with the NJD reminds me of KFC’s time with the Sharts. I see Hynes coaching in South Korea or somewhere obscure in a decades time. Possibly earlier than that.
So that's where Kevin Constantine is these days? South Korea? I don't think he's had an NHL job of any kind since he was here almost 17 years ago. Not even as an assistant. I'd have to double check that though.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
This team better practice some breakaways in practice next time. There were, I think 5 breakaways this game?

2 by Seney, 2 by Mojo and there was another somewhere i can't remember...

What a disaster. 5....5 minute PP mustered less than like 4 shots.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Have you ever noticed how the basics of the game - getting the puck in deep, winning 50/50 battles and going to the net - are precisely the things this team doesn't do well?

This coach is trying to build the Sistine Chapel on top of quicksand with whatever he's asking them to do.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I want to preface this post by saying I have been a “give Hynes slack” guy.

But just one example: do you think Johansson tries to drag the puck through Ovechkin’s skates in that situation with a serious coach behind the bench?

Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad