Confirmed with Link: Washington Caps Trade Perreault to Anaheim...

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
So I guess we're seeing a Laich/Fehr/Erat platoon at 3C?

Not a fan of the move on it's face. Perreault's a much more useful player than Beagle, and I'm not a big Perreault fan.

Brave Sir Robin

Jul 7, 2011
So I guess we're seeing a Laich/Fehr/Erat platoon at 3C?

Not a fan of the move on it's face. Perreault's a much more useful player than Beagle, and I'm not a big Perreault fan.
Perreault was a useful player with a reasonable price tag. Our bottom six has be one of the most expensive in the league.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Fehr's hot camp in multiple positions doomed Perruttu. Love him as a depth playmaking, slight in speed and size.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
MP was our best center last playoffs

Moved for cap room on the cheap.

Gut reaction is bad trade when we could have just send down Carrick and Latta until someone got injured or... deal with it them.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
I tihnk if we dont see improvement from Johansson in a few key areas this season we may move him.

believe in Oates.

if MOJO cannot improve his game under Oates then maybe he doesnt have the capacity to develop much further at all.

EDIT: not trying to MOJO bash. just that hes probably closer to the middie off the roster than anywhere near the top at this stage.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I wonder how much Chimera and Wards playoff games are going to suffer.

Bruce hated him. Yeah, love hate.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Another horrid value trade. Perrault was cheap and productive given his ice time. Awful move by Makfi just to get more expensive and less experienced in the bottom 6.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Oh God now a MoJo bash fest.

Won't be long before MoJo has several more points than Wilson and people are whining Wilson should be on the top line.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
OK who is our 3C?

Laich Fehr or Erat.

First time ever I had 3 wingers pegged to be a center.

Ever.

MP actually did well in the dot for bonus points. Still should have played him in the Montreal series as we choked away the series.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
That's ...underwhelming.

2iucnib.jpg

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Those two seem to do just fine with any center. Laich, Perreault, Fehr, Beagle, doesn't matter.

yeah truth be told they did stuff before they got here.

But I saw MPs play as the key to that line last playoffs.

Joneyman

Mar 24, 2006
Not a fan of this move. I would have gladly traded mojo and given MP85 a chance at the top LW spot. Dude was strong on the boards, and unlike mojo, can actually handle a strong pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->