Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals vs. Belleville Senators 2/26 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Melynk is way too cheap to sign two free agents when he has an entire building of people he already pays.

Lines for tonight:

Tkachuk-Harold from Accounting- White
Felipe the custodian- Tierney- Ron the valet
Janet the office administrator-Pageau- Paajarvi
Dylan (the kid who cuts Melynk's lawn)- Carol from HR- Ryan

Healthy Scratch:
Boedker
Janet doesn’t work for us anymore
She was tired of getting paid with Senators 2017-18 schedule
On another note I cannot see a game tonight where you guys dont score at least a TD
Were that bad lol

Also rooting for you guys for the PO as usual when the Sens are not participating

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Janet doesn’t work for us anymore
She was tired of getting paid with Senators 2017-18 schedule
On another note I cannot see a game tonight where you guys dont score at least a TD
Were that bad lol

Also rooting for you guys for the PO as usual when the Sens are not participating
Nations Capital Eskimo Brothers

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I think it'll be one of those "hard to get up for" games. Caps win 3-1 with the third goal coming late in the 3rd period by which point this board will have called for the firing of Rierden, the re-firing of McPhee, and will be wondering what the top line would look like if we had never traded Forsberg.
Why wait for third period? I can save us time. I hereby call for the re-firing of McPhee.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I agree with Devil Dancer, this feels like the most trap game in the all time history of trap games.

I swear if they lose this one.

giphy.gif

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Every damn time I watch that, I'm the guy at 4:17. I'm that guy right now.

I seriously need to figure out how to download some of theses videos before I can’t find them on YouTube anymore. Having said that, we have a shot here to go on a little run, need to take advantage. People keep saying it’s the same team, well last year we got hot right at this time. Prove me wrong and do it again caps!

I bought the Caps Championship digital movie wayyy back in the summer, but only got around to watching it recently.

Its only $6.99 on Google Play right now.
34015675_sa.jpg
34015675_sa.jpg

And yes, I did get weepy...

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Agreed 100%. BMac certainly did things that McPhee was never capable of as a general manager, but McPhee gave GMBM pretty much the best situation possible for a new general manager.

Guess I didn't get to responding to the above in its original thread, but Poile gave McPhee something pretty nice, too.

Good opponent for Ovechkin to get as close to 50 as possible. Also, good chance for Hags and Jens to score their first pts as Caps.

I'm looking for a Sittler-like performance from Ovie tonight. Then he decides whether to rest up until the 'loffs or go for 60.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
It will not be easy overrun. They will trap and they will fight and defend. They have nothing to lose and lots to prove. Stop calling for trouble and give them some respect.

That being said, expecting 3-1 win.

Reactions: Sam Spade

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Sens + under.

Sorry, but how can our boys get up for a game against a pesky hard working AHL team? Ask Karl.

It's more like an exhibition game. Opponents are well served to let the sleeping dog lie. The last thing they want to do is try to engage us physically, for it will wake us up.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
sens are starting nilsson. things getting worse and worse. on paper like u said its 23-1 caps. but we all know how it will end

Reactions: GoCaps2004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad