Pre-Game Talk: Washington Capitals @ Pittsburgh Penguins 3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I hope Letang doesn't. This would be a good game for Malkin to come back.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Letang could probably return tomorrow but I'd hope he sits a game or two just in case, get closer to 100%.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
"10s better than 9!"
"Flower your in cage!"
"Lets grind those *****es down!"
And most importantly - "Lets get to our game! Pittsburgh Penguins Ice Hockey®"

/Bylsma

I can't wait for this one. Crosby needs to bring his A game Ovechkin always does against Pittsburgh for some reason. I hope we see Letang and/or Malkin.

Last edited:

Kovifan27

Jan 17, 2012
Philly, PA
"10s better than 9!"
"Flower your in cage!"
"Lets grind those *****es down!"
And most importantly - "Lets get to our game! Pittsburgh Penguins Ice Hockey®"

/Bylsma

I can't wait for this one. Crosby needs to bring his A game Ovechkin always does against Pittsburgh for some reason. I hope we see Letang and/or Malkin.

Malkin back would be nice but I can live w/o Letang for a game or two. It really depends on how nagging the injury is and if a couple of days will help it.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
DB was on NHL Live this afternoon, they asked him about Letang and Malkin and this is what he had to say:

Malkin practiced today and will be skating with the team shortly.

Letang got "stung" in last nights game but responded well today and they will see how he is for tomorrows game.

Here's a link to the phone interview if anyone wants to hear it.

Starts at 5:00
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=-6&id=223016&cmpid=rss-whatsnew

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Every team from here on out is going to give us their best. There will not be an easy game. If we get on Washington quick, though, I feel they could go away. Need to jump out quickly.

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
So stoked for tonight's game. Sitting in the Captain Morgan Club for the first time ever! I'm going to bring some grey poupon lol.

If the Pens forecheck gets rolling they could really wear out the Caps and put up a good amount of goals tonight. I want to see a frustrated Ovie.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Every team from here on out is going to give us their best. There will not be an easy game.

Spoken like a Bylsma press conference! :amazed:

Banality.gif_thumb.jpg

:naughty:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lazy wants Geno back more than anyone.

No kidding, Malkin creates space for him by drawing most of the attention, when all people need to do is focus on him on his line, he's rendered useless. Beau is good but he loses a lot of battles along the boards, I can't wait until this kid bulks up/gets in better condition.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Malkin back would be nice but I can live w/o Letang for a game or two. It really depends on how nagging the injury is and if a couple of days will help it.

If Letang isn't back for this game, he'll be back for the Isles game, that's a 4 day break for him to get whatever injury he has, healed up and ready to go again and also to recharge his battery a little, the guy has been over played.

A good time for Despres to step up, same for Niskanen.

I would love to see a defense like this against the Caps.

Orpik, Martin
Despres, Niskanen
Eaton, Bortuzzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad