Post-Game Talk: Washington at St. Louis. 8pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Is that what you saw? I saw someone else’s unmarked man score the goal.

It was him who gave the puck away with that stupid cross ice pass. Can't play those in the NHL. As a matter of fact, he was on the ice for a lot of goals against this preseason and he was guilty on most of them.

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
It was him who gave the puck away with that stupid cross ice pass. Can't play those in the NHL. As a matter of fact, he was on the ice for a lot of goals against this preseason and he was guilty on most of them.

Fehervary has two ES goals against
Siegenthaler has five ES goals against

Are you watching the games or just wright random messages here?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Fehervary has two ES goals against
Siegenthaler has five ES goals against

Are you watching the games or just wright random messages here?

If I remember correctly, then Fehervary was on the ice for all goals scored against the Caps when he played except that third Blues goal now. And he was guilty on all four of them.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
No matter the score and outside of a few blunders, I'm actually pleased with the game. I've been switching between this and the Nationals game, but the kids and bottom guys are playing hard.

Battling on the boards, hounding the puck, good forecheck, good support for each other. Theres been some blunders and a lot of giveaways, but like I said, I see a lot of good considering the lineup and it being preseason game.

The top line of the Blues is nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad