WASAC Night

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
I'm wondering if someone could buy some WASAC t-shirts from the games for me? I recently moved to a FN Reserve in Northern Ontario where my girlfriend is a kindergarten teacher, and I help with speech therapy. I think wearing these cool Jets and Moose t-shirts at school would be a great idea. I would need 2 Jets t-shirts, and 1 Moose t-shirt. All 2XL. I'm in Winnipeg this weekend but can't go to the games. Can do PayPal, e-transfer, or cash when I pick up the shirts. If someone is willing to help me out, that would be greatly appreciated. Please DM me, and mods can delete this thread as soon as I've picked up the shirts. Miigwetch

TommyKillian

Dec 12, 2013
I read that they would be available at the Jets Gear stores after the game. Though I'm not sure if that just means the store at the arena or the other ones too. The store at the arena is closed to the public Sunday.

Maybe buy a ticket for the Moose game Sunday and get them there? Jets twitter suggests both the Jets and Moose shirts will be available in the concourse at the Moose game.

They look damn slick. I am hoping to get my hands on one or two as well.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
I don't have time to go to the game unfortunately. Spending all weekend packing a U-Haul to bring back with me. That's why I'm wondering if anyone who is already going to a game can pick them up for me and I'll send them the money for them, plus like an extra $10 for helping me out

Ryan Giggs

There's no such thing as Scotchtoberfest
Sep 14, 2011
Bell MTS Place
Fyi... I went to buy a t-shirt before the game in the upper deck... was told they only took cash. Went to the bank machine (why are there only a handful of bank machines inside the MTS centre?) during the 1st intermission, then I went to try and buy a t-shirt and they were completely sold out of the Jets t-shirt with only a few of the Moose version left and some sweatshirts. It was the same in the Jets stores in the upper deck, the mezzanine and the main floor... all sold out of t-shirts by the first intermission.

I was told that they would be getting more by the end of this week.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
6803C0B8-255B-4843-B1A2-2820D8BDDE79.png They are available online at true northshop.com

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
Thanks everyone. Ordered them online during the game on the weekend. Just got an email from TNSE today that they sold out at the games so they're ordering more shirts and hoodies to fulfill online orders. Thanks for all the help, guys. Mods feel free to close/delete this thread

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
:phew:And here we were thinking they would only be available in limited quantities from concourse tables at one game.

:sarcasm:

I don't disagree with your :sarcasm: but I do think that the ever-cautious TN wanted to gauge popularity before printing up too many of them. Winnipeg is a very racist city, or so we're constantly told. Turns out enough of us aren't to create a larger demand and TN is responding appropriately.

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Would love to see someone make a concept jersey based on the WASAC logo

If it turns out to be really popular I wonder if the Jets might not consider doing up jerseys for the game (assuming there is one next year)? Not sure about league restrictions on that so maybe the Moose might travel that road instead since they have different jerseys quite frequently.

No skill to heed your request but I agree, would be cool to see, especially in darks.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
If it turns out to be really popular I wonder if the Jets might not consider doing up jerseys for the game (assuming there is one next year)? Not sure about league restrictions on that so maybe the Moose might travel that road instead since they have different jerseys quite frequently.

No skill to heed your request but I agree, would be cool to see, especially in darks.

They could do warm-up jerseys and auction them off afterward, like they do with the camoflauges and the f*** Cancer jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad