Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Surely Ovi is totally stressed out right now... "Is Juulsen playing or not?!?"

More likely Ovi and his boys are waiting for Julien's gametime decision to finalize some friendly bets. There's gonna be money on the Caps locker room board tonight... or in this case, money in the jar :nod:

21lkfvl.jpg

The irony? It's a pickles jar :D

Jul 6, 2016
I like him and would love to see him succeed, but I'm not sure him and Drouin on the same line will be effective.

Maybe it's time to make a trade for a good rw to play with Drouin and Domi... or a centerman (!)....

Anthony Mantha should be a target. The guy is in coach Blashill's doghouse since years.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Maybe it's time to make a trade for a good rw to play with Drouin and Domi... or a centerman (!)....

Anthony Mantha should be a target. The guy is in coach Blashill's doghouse since years.

Can we give scherbak a shot here first? He either needs to be given an opportunity or moved at this point.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Yeah... so the team can run around in their zone because no one wants to dig pucks? ... lekhonen is petfect in the spot he is with Domi and Drouin.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I like him and would love to see him succeed, but I'm not sure him and Drouin on the same line will be effective.

I totally see your point. We lack work horses and Drouin and Hudon are not work horses like Lehkonen has been this year. Every line needs a work horse.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I think Hudon work hard though, and Domi is one of the hardest worker with Gallagher !

I'm not exactly sure on Hudon at this stage. Were talking about a 24 year old guy who has played only 86 NHL games. I think he works hard but how often does he have take aways or his offensive ability is taken away due to lack of speed?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm not exactly sure on Hudon at this stage. Were talking about a 24 year old guy who has played only 86 NHL games. I think he works hard but how often does he have take aways or his offensive ability is taken away due to lack of speed?
Question one: never
Question two: most of the time

He sucks.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

This is why we should trade him. he will be a 20-25points scorer on a team where he plays on a 3rd line. But tbh i dont see him in a third line at all.

Package him with an Andrew shaw or something get rid of this useless 25 year olds ish player barely NHLer like Peca

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Can I like this post more than once?? That was awesome Runner :laugh: Lamb says 'thank you', the job offers have been pouring in since you posted this. Mostly from restaurants.

And, Go Habs Go!!

But ... but ... it's not just another lamb, it's Muncy, lol.

Thanks for the props, Roy. Not easy to spoof the Master Spoofer.

You've contributed a whole lot to this forum, twas my way of saying thank-you. :yo:

Now I'm going to have to deal with all the complaints and most of them are from Blou. :laugh:

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
A disaster who has 7 points in 11 games. What do expect from him? 90 points? Mistake free hockey? A top-20 player in the league???

Shaw is trash and will kill more PPs than he helps.

Im so tired of Andrew Shaw , even worse than Alzner. Hes always on the PP but yet hes so bad

He hasn't been playing well I agree, but the guy has been a good player, I think the injuries caught up to him and he needs to get his groove back. WE'll see.

strongcomp05

Jun 8, 2018
Lehk's been struggling a lot and last game he was a disaster. Might help him to sit and watch.
struggling? lmao hes been one of our better 2 way forwards and still has 7 pts in 11 games. some of yall are never happy.

Reactions: Deebs

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
A disaster who has 7 points in 11 games. What do expect from him? 90 points? Mistake free hockey? A top-20 player in the league???

Shaw is trash and will kill more PPs than he helps.
Back-up a little, I never said Shaw was a good idea, he can GTFO AFAIC. I was just thinking that maybe we're overusing Lehkonen and he's getting worn out, but I'm anxious to see him with Kotka and Armia. They'll have their own secret language on the ice.

Reactions: PhysicX

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Lehk's been struggling a lot and last game he was a disaster. Might help him to sit and watch.
So because a player struggles one game, a young one at that, you scratch him for a night? What's Tatar done lately? Should he be scratched as well? What about Peca or Deslauriers?

I say let Lehkonen get out of his funk by himself. His game went sour after the missed penalty shot, so my guess is his confidence took a hit. Next game, gets demoted to the third. I'm not even sure I agree with this decision.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Has this team ever had so much fodder? Hudon, Shaw, Alzner, Peca, Benn, Deslaurier, Schlemko, Ouellet, Armia, Plekanec....puts Darche, Campoli, Diaz, Nokelainen, Palushaj to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad