GDT: WAS @ MTL | Tough Act | Nov. 1, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
The game vs dallas was the winnable one of the week. It's gonna be very hard vs the Caps. The only chance is that Holtby is like last season. Very weak at the start and even doubtful at the start of the series. And hopefully, Price is top-shape.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The game vs dallas was the winnable one of the week. It's gonna be very hard vs the Caps. The only chance is that Holtby is like last season. Very weak at the start and even doubtful at the start of the series. And hopefully, Price is top-shape.

I'm still not committing to predicting a Habs win or loss. So far this season, they were "supposed to lose" to Pens, Blues, and Bruins, even the Flames, but they beat them. Even the game against Leafs, Habs were to be embarrassed. Yet they took them to OT.

Basically to say that even if Habs are expected to lose against the Caps, I'm not totally sure about that.

Even the Bolts on Saturday. They are the better team. But for some reason, Habs play well against them. Last year, no matter how bad Habs were and how great Tampa was, all of their games were decided on a shootout.

Pat1993

Oct 27, 2018
I'm still not committing to predicting a Habs win or loss. So far this season, they were "supposed to lose" to Pens, Blues, and Bruins, even the Flames, but they beat them. Even the game against Leafs, Habs were to be embarrassed. Yet they took them to OT.

Basically to say that even if Habs are expected to lose against the Caps, I'm not totally sure about that.

Even the Bolts on Saturday. They are the better team. But for some reason, Habs play well against them. Last year, no matter how bad Habs were and how great Tampa was, all of their games were decided on a shootout.

So.... 5-2 habs? ;)

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
Looking forward to watching "the finnish line" Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Armia. Coulld see some instant chemistry there.

I'm actually pretty confident about this one...I think the Habs come out looking alot more polished then the last game. Predict they go up 2-0 at some point and don't look back in a 4-2 win.

GO HABS GO!!

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010

Holtby HAS been pretty bad this season.

Reactions: Runner77

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Price just needs to stand up when Ovechkin shoots. Sick of seeing that top corner shot from the right side every time we play him.

Price plays 80% of the game on his knees, thats why everybody shoots high against him, its really no secret

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I feel our chances are about as good as me and my grad date, back in 1990. Not great.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Price just needs to stand up when Ovechkin shoots. Sick of seeing that top corner shot from the right side every time we play him.

Kuznetzov have 5 goals and Ovechkin 4 in PP. You can try to shutdown OV, you'll get Kuznetsov.
Their top 4 have more points than Domi

Price plays 80% of the game on his knees, thats why everybody shoots high against him, its really no secret

Isn't the case of almost all goalies?

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Peca with 2 plugs

The two plugs are offended.

O2DVJHk.jpg

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Habs D really regressed on Tuesday without Juulsen. Says a lot about how important he is becoming to the Habs.

Very true. I was thinking the same. Not sure if Juulsen still does or not but he was leading our team in both hits and blocks. Very impressive for someone who is only 21. The kid knows how to play D. We got a good one here but were talking about a shut down value type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad