Was it Malkin penta trick?

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
As good as it was to see Geno (try to) throw down (and maybe find motivation now because of that), afterwards I thought "wait...isn't this supposed to be Reaves's job??"

Stupid linesman hurrying to break it up immediately though.

Tweed

Jun 25, 2006
I loved after his fight with Shatt, he throws an extremely late uppercut to his face when the linesmen already ended the fight and the refs ignored it. Star treatment baby!

That's right fam, if you get paid like a Superstar, prepare to get punched like a Superstar. Welcome to the big-time.

Tweed

Jun 25, 2006
Except if you're crosby...amiright ;P

Are you asking me... if you're right... while citing Sid as the exception to rule, when he's probably the single worst example you could pull out of your ass, as a counter-point?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I doubt any player ever had a 6-point game and 3 fights :laugh:

If someone ever has 3 goals and 3 assists and there's more than 15 minutes left in the game, they have no excuse for not getting a Gordie Howe Hat Trick Hat Trick

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
Malkin played like garbage this game. Also, he got called for roughing, not fighting, which doesn't even make sense.

i love this fanbase. only in pittsburgh is a 4 point game. with an assist on the tying goal with 55 seconds left as well as the winner in overtime, a garbage game

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
How so? Was he suppose to handcuff Malkin?

Don't try to break up a fight you aren't capable of breaking up. See Adam McQuaid being pinned down by an incompetent buffoon last season while his opponent swung away.

The linesmen seem to enjoy the spotlight a bit too much at times. Let the natural fights go on and stay out of it before they, or the players, are seriously hurt due to their incompetence.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Don't try to break up a fight you aren't capable of breaking up. See Adam McQuaid being pinned down by an incompetent buffoon last season while his opponent swung away.

The linesmen seem to enjoy the spotlight a bit too much at times. Let the natural fights go on and stay out of it before they, or the players, are seriously hurt due to their incompetence.
Yes, but when the linesman have both players and the fight is over, you are not suppose to throw in a final punch for good measure . That's on Malkin for being a baby and he should have received an additional penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad