Was it Confirmed, Draft age will move to 19 in next 3 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Just wondering if it was..i remember all the talk about it getting leaked out. They are moving up 4 months or 3 months every year until its at 19? Is Frolik still eligible for the 07 draft?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Thank god! :handclap:

Thanks.

i actually liked the idea of 19 year old draft, it gives lower end teams better time to judge talent.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
boredmale said:
i actually liked the idea of 19 year old draft

The only reason I didnt is because the Rangers arent going to be a very good team in the next few years..next year will be there worst so we will probably get a top 5 pick, so if the date was slowly going to 19 then some good players (Frolik) wouldn't have been eligible for next years draft.

Kinda a greedy thing...i know. ;)

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
FLYLine4LIFE said:
The only reason I didnt is because the Rangers arent going to be a very good team in the next few years..next year will be there worst so we will probably get a top 5 pick, so if the date was slowly going to 19 then some good players (Frolik) wouldn't have been eligible for next years draft.

actually in a wierd way i think the cap might help the Rags, now that they can't go out and trade for high price players every month, the team will have to learn to play as a team, instead of having the rotating door of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad