Was Eichel brought back too soon?

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Not a single Wild fan is surprised with his performance this year. Though Tyler Ennis hasn't exactly been a lights out performer either. Which shouldn't surprise a single Sabres' fan.
No Sabres fan with a clue is surprised by how useless Pominville has been. Any game with pace and he's of no use.

Ennis never looked the same after his concussions. So no surprise there.

Foligno is effetive when he wants to be; which is about 20% of the time.

Scandella is decent, but as a 3 or 4 defenseman, not as a 2. His "effort" on the first Montreal empty netter was, well, wasn't an effort...

Team looks to have quit on Housley.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
If I was him, I would seriously consider requesting a trade (to the NYR ;)) because I am not sure they are ever going to be able to field a competitive team around him at this point. The man really deserves better. Wasting a franchise talent.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
WTF do you guys expect in BUF? What a bunch of ****ing whiners! We traded you a Dman in his prime who is playing top pairing minutes for you and who has a reasonable contract, and you sent us back two useless players(especially Ennis, making 4.6M, no less). The cost to do that trade was Pominville... who is outscoring both of those players, btw.

:p

Jason has had the advantage of spending a great deal of time on Jack’s right wing. I was afraid he was as done as it appeared, and he has exceeded my expectations in that regard.

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
His winger situation is disastrous... last night he played with Pominville and Girgensons and they didn't get the puck to him once. These plugs wouldn't make the lineup on a good team.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Eichel will be fine, he just has too many gifts not to be.

He is however hurting my fantasy team right now and I am starting to get real pissed off, I\m in a dogfight in the semi final matchup and I need this guy to bring it and he sure as hell isn't.

Get it together Jack!!!!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
:p

Jason has had the advantage of spending a great deal of time on Jack’s right wing. I was afraid he was as done as it appeared, and he has exceeded my expectations in that regard.
Ennis spent a fair amount of time on Staal's (70+ pts. And counting)wing, and has a lot of top 6 TOI. Mercifully, that experiment has ended, but he still gets 3rd line minutes, mainly because he is so useless as a 4 th liner.
Foligno is an OK 4th liner. Big, not slow, physical, low IQ, and handles the puck like it's a live grenade infected with Ebola.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad