Pre-Game Talk: Warwick Davis Has No Bumhole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Had one bad game Sunday, players didn't feel like playing, too busy wanting the football game. Now that's it's over, hopefully they got that out of their minds and can focus on actually playing.

At least the loss is ruining the habs tank.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
This one could get physical. I think there may be 3-4 fights on this card based on the shenanigans last week in Detroit.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
If I had to bet I would say we come out dumb and lazy in this one as well based on what is essentially a certainty that they will play like trash after a few days off coming home against an inferior opponent.

Hopefully I'm wrong. Thankfully there is some animosity between these teams that might cause them to not be in the typical slumber for the first half of the game.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
If I had to bet I would say we come out dumb and lazy in this one as well based on what is essentially a certainty that they will play like trash after a few days off coming home against an inferior opponent.

Hopefully I'm wrong. Thankfully there is some animosity between these teams that might cause them to not be in the typical slumber for the first half of the game.
1676412827430.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad