Warrior sticks

rusty_nails

Feb 5, 2007
Thorold
Grand Torino....Sorry the car was produced 20 years before I was.
I have yet to see an AK27 .....were talking one piece right?

nni

Dec 29, 2005
i have been using the ak27 for almost a year. if is a two piece.

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
the ak27 is just a standard shaft dolomite(inno 1100 came in OPS, Standard shaft and tapered shaft).

The P106 is the "new" gagne, the old one was the P10. And the old P106 was called the Jokinen. Don't focus on names, focus on the numbers.

melubsdonna

Aug 23, 2005
So i want to buy a warrior dolomite shaft from ebay and i want to make sure it's the real thing. So what should i ask the seller specifically? pop open the top and see if it says dolomite?

Also, someone is selling a dolomite senior shaft 75 flex.... I thought 85 flex was the lowest flex for a senior... anyone want to clear things up with this?

Im a weakling and I hear that dolomite shafts are stiffer than easten shafts, so i'm shooting for a less stiff shaft. Thanks.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
So i want to buy a warrior dolomite shaft from ebay and i want to make sure it's the real thing. So what should i ask the seller specifically? pop open the top and see if it says dolomite?

Also, someone is selling a dolomite senior shaft 75 flex.... I thought 85 flex was the lowest flex for a senior... anyone want to clear things up with this?

Im a weakling and I hear that dolomite shafts are stiffer than easten shafts, so i'm shooting for a less stiff shaft. Thanks.

Yeah, but if it's been cut down the marking may have been cut off.

Nope, they make a 75 flex Sr shaft.

MacBeatsPang

Oct 25, 2006
I've been using a Dolomite for a few months now and I love it. Replaced a Mission L-2 as my primary stick. The L-2 blades constantly broke on me. The Dolo is better balanced, has better puck feel and takes a beating.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
I have two sticks an Easton Ultra-Lite with an Innovative Kovalev Blade and a Warrior AK-27 with a Warrior Drury Blade.

I've been using the Ultra-Lite lately because the AK-27 I have is one of the grip type and I don't like how I can't move my hand as freely as with the Easton (which is more smooth). In terms of the blade, I love my Kovalev blade. At first I didn't like it at all, but then one game I switched sticks and it just stuck. The blade is chipped up after using it for a few seasons, but it's still going strong.

I'm not sure of how good it is in terms of duribility other than normal play along the boards and the occasional slash to the shaft/blade. I don't take slapshots that much (I prefer taking wristers), so I have less of a chance of breaking it. However, wear and tear through normal play is good for it.

Great sticks/blades, I highly recommend.

melubsdonna

Aug 23, 2005
OK so i asked the guy to pop open the top and look inside. He said there was nothing that said "dolomite" in it, but he said there was a manufacturing code that ended with the number 330. So is it okay to buy this shaft?

melubsdonna

Aug 23, 2005
It's a shaft though... so I cant tell by the checkerboard blade lol. But oh well i guess i'll go for it. Even if it isnt the real thing, i dont think i could tell the difference anyways. it will psycologically have to work out =)

Vito

Aug 10, 2005
I just bought a Dolomite (Smyth curve) and it made a lot of difference. Truly well balanced, solid stick with great response.

I am never going back to Easton. Easton fibers are stiff as glass, so its hard to bend a brand new stick. But after you use them for a couple of months the fibers break loose and the blade is suddenly too soft, even though its not broken.

Vito

Aug 10, 2005
Also tried a discontinued Bauer XX for one game. It was like hitting the puck with a rubber hose. Bad idea. Sold it. Never again.

RKD

Jul 27, 2006
Calgary
www.twitter.com
I just bought a Dolomite (Smyth curve) and it made a lot of difference. Truly well balanced, solid stick with great response.

I am never going back to Easton. Easton fibers are stiff as glass, so its hard to bend a brand new stick. But after you use them for a couple of months the fibers break loose and the blade is suddenly too soft, even though its not broken.

What type of Easton stick did you use before?

TH71

Feb 11, 2007
I just bought a Dolomite one piece Fedorov curve 85 flex..used it tonite for the first time on ice and loved it ...felt really good.

RKD

Jul 27, 2006
Calgary
www.twitter.com
I just bought a Dolomite one piece Fedorov curve 85 flex..used it tonite for the first time on ice and loved it ...felt really good.

What kind of stick were you using before?

(Sorry, the reason I ask is because I'm considering trying out a Warrior stick after using my Stealth for several months.)

TH71

Feb 11, 2007
What kind of stick were you using before?

(Sorry, the reason I ask is because I'm considering trying out a Warrior stick after using my Stealth for several months.)
i was using a SL 85 flex sakic curve good stick not durable at all though

melubsdonna

Aug 23, 2005
What about a starskie?? how are those..? they just look really cool.... so im deciding on a starskie or a dolomite OPS now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->