WARRIOR stats (Oilers)

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
http://ownthepuck.blogspot.ca/

Fun recent update.

Klefbom, unsurprisingly, far and away our best D. Schultz surprisingly good, Davidson too. Sekera lower than I'd expected. Gryba around where you'd expect. Nurse getting speedbagged in shot suppression, to no one's surprise. Gryba, Fayne poor. (the stats are defencemen only)

Stack Klefbom's chart up against Shattenkirk's, and they're like mirror images of each other.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Search Karlsson lol, and look for any white area. What a beast

other notables- Shea Weber: Elite D? or overhyped?
Parayko- stacks up against some of the best
Tanev/Brodin- offensive blackholes

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
So... Seeing the title, who else is suddenly reminded of the THEWARRIOR and his threads?

And sorry for the random input on the topic, ChaoticOrange :laugh:

Last edited:

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
So... Seeing the title, who else is suddenly reminded of the THEWARRIOR and his threads?

And sorry for the random input on the topic, ChaoticOrange :laugh:

ME! I came to post the exact same thing. That guy was a CHARACTER! This place was like a whacky sitcom when he was around. But apparently everyone hated him and the moderators doubly so, thus he was chastised, embattled, and eventually stricken from the boards for all time!

It was fun though. Would have been nice to have him around during the slow times and the long cold losing streaks of deep winter...

Niet

Feb 26, 2010
Edmonton
ME! I came to post the exact same thing. That guy was a CHARACTER! This place was like a whacky sitcom when he was around. But apparently everyone hated him and the moderators doubly so, thus he was chastised, embattled, and eventually stricken from the boards for all time!

It was fun though. Would have been nice to have him around during the slow times and the long cold losing streaks of deep winter...

It was always strange. There was a lot of rambling with moments of clarity in paragraphs that never ended. There were some hilarious responses to single sentence posts that could have been full on essays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad