Equipment: Warrior Ritual Composite Goal Stick

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
Anyone have it? If so, do you like it? How does it compare to other sticks you've used?

I recently broke an RBK 11k, my second one, and picked up a Warrior Wave Backstrom Twist lie. I love this stick after two ice times. Favourite by far I've owned for puck handling and feel. I've also had numerous Nike Bauer and other Reebok composite sticks, but I'm really liking this Warrior. I can get the same lie and paddle length in the Ritual stick and I'm wondering if anyone can vouch for it.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Holy moly what a goalie (stick). The big thing that Warrior was pushing with this goal stick was it's vibration dampening core placed in between the shaft and the paddle where your hand is placed. The big thing that prevented many goalies from switching over to composite was the feel and vibration dampening. I'm sure there are many goalies on here who could share a few stories. While being light as a feather comparatively, composites have always suffered from this to an extent.

I have an extremely knowledgeable goalie friend who received a set of Ritual pads, glove, blocker and stick to try out free of charge from Warrior directly. He remarked that the vibration dampening worked so well that he played without tape on the blade a few times. That, in addition to being absurdly well balanced.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad