Speculation: War and Peace Chapter 9: The Nylander Saga Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafsfan13

Feb 13, 2018
First off Marner only played with Kadri for like 1/4th of his NHL career (~half a season). Before that he played primarily on the Bozak line so 3rd line QoC.

Secondly Matthews played against a higher QoC than Kadri and I imagine JT will too. Therefore I'd expect Marner will face higher QoC than he has ever faced.
But Marner Played better with kadri going against top lines than he did with bozak in a sheltered role. Going against top players raised his compete level and made him a better player, I don’t see that changing this year with JT

member 262271

This really is a hilarious circular thread of overreactions. 9 chapters in baby it's a real page turner!

Reactions: al secord

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Ode to Nylander

Sign something, we’re giving up on you,
All we want is to see you in Blue!
And watch you score a goal or two (a game)
Willy, sign something, we’re giving up on you

You can keep your lovely hair and your beard too!
Haven’t you heard? We got rid of Lou,
Please sign something, we’re giving up on you.

We can win a cup if you come through!
And city streets will be named after you!
Please, Willy! Sign Something! We’re giving up on you!
If you are using the Skeltonic meter, it is good to change up the last rhyme periodically once it starts to lose its energy/impact.
A little beat boxing and we you have some decent bars for a hip hop tune

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Whoever said trade marner if he asks for 11 million lol..he will get high 9s of he does what we all think

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If he asks for 11 this league is headed for a strike ASAP. Maybe I'm behind in contact demands but a guy in league 2 years asking 11 per is beyond stupid.
Why would that cause the Players to strike? IMO, they will be happy if salaries increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad