Online Series: WandaVision - Spring 2021 on Disney+

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Boom as I expected and said Agnes is Agatha and we are most definitely looking at the multiverse...specifically that antidepressant NEXUS which is a reference to the Nexus of all realities and in the comics at least, Wanda is called a Nexus being, having the power to access other realities and she is an anchor who protects her reality from threats from other realities.

Unless they really change her, Agatha Harkness is not evil per say, she is Wanda's mentor for a long time. To put it in Dungeons and Dragons terms she would be chaotic neutral I would say. She is also very old, like pre-Atlantis sinking old. Also I wonder if the rabbit is her familiar, which is a cat in the comics, who is actually a very powerful extra dimensional being.

Edit: Ohh and Monica, she is fully powered now and it makes sense how they used this show to bring her in with her abilities related to being able to any form of energy on the electromagnetic spectrum. Will be interesting if we see her going into her full energy form.

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Man I was cool to see Monica with her comics blue eyes and her comics colour themed outfit

Also, “Pietro” had reddish hair and a red shirt at the end
Mephisto confirmed?

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I feel like Gabe in The Office now whenever someone says it, I just wanna scream SHUT UP ABOUT MEPHISTO! SHUT UP ABOUT MEPHISTO! SHUT UP ABOUT MEPHISTO!

At least people stopped whining about the episode length (mostly).

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Wait, was this episode suppose to mimic modern family because i got more the office vibes from it. The opening theme even sounded like the office.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
What about from an entertainment perspective? Are they worth it? I've never been into xmen but 2 years ago I had never watched an mcu movie and now I've watched them all and even some of the shows (netflix ones suck though) and I'm super glad I did.

I know I don't "have" to watch anything really, but if it's a fun ride like the mcu was, why not?

The older X-Men movies have not aged well. They look very much like action movies of that era. X1 and X2 are fine movies but lower your expectations of what they will look like.

Logan is excellent. Watch it.

I've seen the other movies but don't remember a single remarkable thing about them.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
2edfcb382cd546dd5217bc39f9e505c1c8ce0518.gifv

Sep 19, 2008
What about from an entertainment perspective? Are they worth it? I've never been into xmen but 2 years ago I had never watched an mcu movie and now I've watched them all and even some of the shows (netflix ones suck though) and I'm super glad I did.

I know I don't "have" to watch anything really, but if it's a fun ride like the mcu was, why not?
As I assume you already have D+ just watch the X men movies that are on D+ including The Wolverine

X-Men, X2, Wolverine, DoFP and Apocalypse (yes, that Apocalypse) are pretty solid IMO

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I'm liking this show more than The Mandalorian. Nothing wrong with Mandalorian but it feels more like standard serialized TV....character goes off on an episodic adventure which concludes at the end and in the end of the season, there's a story arc conclusion.

Definetely finding the unpredictability of Wandavision to be more interesting TV. I realize it's a mini-series but then again, stuff like Queen's Gambit was a mini-series yet still followed that TV formula.

Sep 19, 2008
it feels more like standard serialized TV....character goes off on an episodic adventure which concludes at the end and in the end of the season, there's a story arc conclusion.
This is my major complaint with the Mandalorian.

I am a big SW and Marvel guy. I loved the last 2 SW movies when everyone else hated them and considered them the worst things ever invented. But I just cannot get into the Mandalorian. It's not terrible per se it's just mediocre and not worth the hype.

WandaVision on the other hand is pretty captivating every week.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
As I assume you already have D+ just watch the X men movies that are on D+ including The Wolverine

X-Men, X2, Wolverine, DoFP and Apocalypse (yes, that Apocalypse) are pretty solid IMO

Is wolverine the only one who might end up in mcu?

Sep 19, 2008
If you put them in the MCU put them all in

Wouldn't make sense for only Wolverine to be in them

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I don't know, that's why i was asking whether I should watch it or not. If theyre all going to be in it then it sounds like I should go back and watch it all

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
I don't know, that's why i was asking whether I should watch it or not. If theyre all going to be in it then it sounds like I should go back and watch it all

It's not going to be the same version of the characters. You can still go and rewatch them - I did it for that exact reason - but the MCU won't take into account what happened in these films.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
It's not going to be the same version of the characters. You can still go and rewatch them - I did it for that exact reason - but the MCU won't take into account what happened in these films.

Okay, I see what you're saying. I'm assuming the mcu will introduce them correctly qith proper backgrounds rather than expecting everyone to just know the characters. Thank you for the response.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I didn’t realize they were doing end credit scenes after the episodes until I started today and had to get through last weeks credits. That after credit scene from today’s episode!!!!! Wow

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Pretty solid episode this week. For some reason I thought this was the season finale

Guess they'll be more

Also be aware of the mid credits scene

Magneto is almost certain. Fassenbender is awesome and he is kinda pivotal since he is scarlet witches and quicksilvers father
Yes I love Magneto in the newer movies

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
A bit of a full circle episode so to speak. It's a nice blend of tying up the past and setting up the next (last) part of this.

Next Friday can't come soon enough!

Reactions: WillyNy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->