Wallpaper & large image request thread. Individual large image requests belong here!

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Any way somebody could make a Tarasenko wallpaper using this picture?

Thanks in advance!

256g10h.jpg

Bosox3

Feb 14, 2009
Just a heads up that if anyone ever needs hi Res NHL images..or just about any sports related images..to shoot me a Pm.
I have a contact that can help just about anyone out.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Wondering if somebody could make a transparent background with just the net. I try magic wand/quick select and keep ****ing it up selecting the tiny chunks of netting, so hopefully somebody with a bit more prudence can help me. That big white box beside the back bar, the Olympic rings, and water bottle can stay. Thank you :)

97179107.jpg

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I lost a drunken bet in which I mistakingly believed that Michael Caine was in Cocktail.

Cocktail%2B4.JPG

If someone could photoshop his head on Tom Cruise's head in the movie poster, or on the other guy that I believed was Michael Caine in some screen cap, I would be eternally grateful.

Cocktail_1988.jpg

Augscura

Oct 3, 2009
Prince George, BC
Could anyone make me a Islanders and Flyers cover photo for Facebook? I'm a fan of both teams. It can be simplistic or flashy and anything in between, I'm not picky. Thanks in advance!

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I’m looking for someone to do a minor touch up to a photo. It’s probably a really easy task for someone with photoshop and the know-how. I’m happy to reimburse for your time.

Please pm me if you’re interested. Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->