Confirmed with Link: Wallmark re-signed

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Seems early for the summer doldrums to kick in.

Hopefully someone gets arrested soon, so we have something to get excited about.
We still have 5 contract slots yet to fill out (I'm assuming that Svechnikov and Necas stick so they do count) and may gain another one depending on the return for Skinner and/or Faulk. I want to see us go out there and do something to really piss people off, like sign Jon Gillies to an offer sheet.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
We still have 5 contract slots yet to fill out (I'm assuming that Svechnikov and Necas stick so they do count) and may gain another one depending on the return for Skinner and/or Faulk. I want to see us go out there and do something to really piss people off, like sign Jon Gillies to an offer sheet.

Before we signed De Haan I thought it’d be hilarious if Dundon came in and offer sheeted Hanifin.

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
Not specificly good, but I think he's worth of his contract at this point. Currently he has too big boots to jump in with such dramatic C situation.

He still has chances to develop, but there must be clear signs on that next season if he wants extension.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->