Walk with Elias the documentary

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Anyone watch this?

It's great. One of the best things WWE has produced. And I am totally sold on Elias this guy is a star.

If you haven't seen it watch it now.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Elias is getting close to being in the Carmella, The Miz range of one of the best to ever step foot in the ring.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Yes, that is correct

Yeah I just wanted to make sure I had that right, so you think that Elias the Miz and Carmella are some of the same class as Hogan in the NWO, The Rock, Ric Flair, 1997 Bret Hart, HBK, HHH, Vince Mcmahon Etc. .

Do you see how quickly this gets ridiculous?

Nobody truly HATES Elias the Miz or Carmella, the heels I listed drew true HATE

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah I just wanted to make sure I had that right, so you think that Elias the Miz and Carmella are some of the same class as Hogan in the NWO, The Rock, Ric Flair, 1997 Bret Hart, HBK, HHH, Vince Mcmahon Etc. .

Do you see how quickly this gets ridiculous?

Nobody truly HATES Elias the Miz or Carmella, the heels I listed drew true HATE

I think both The Miz and Carmella are future hall of famers, and Elias has a long path ahead of him to do the same.

They are 3 of the most heels of this era.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
I think both The Miz and Carmella are future hall of famers, and Elias has a long path ahead of him to do the same.

They are 3 of the most heels of this era.

thats not saying much

they cant hold a candle to any of the great heels in wrestling history.

Ole Anderson and Jim Cornette got stabbed, shot at and incited riots at shows they had so much heat

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Carmella in the HOF? That's a good one. :laugh:

Miz, on the other hand, I'd say he deserves it. Multiple title wins, phenomenal on the mic, been in the business long enough, he's earned it.

Elias has a ways to go, right now he's just getting by on showmanship and wit. Hasn't really done nearly enough actual wrestling.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Carmella in the HOF? That's a good one. :laugh:

Miz, on the other hand, I'd say he deserves it. Multiple title wins, phenomenal on the mic, been in the business long enough, he's earned it.

Elias has a ways to go, right now he's just getting by on showmanship and wit. Hasn't really done nearly enough actual wrestling.

Oh Miz is completely going to the hall of fame first ballot if that's a thing.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
You disagree?

I think The Miz, Carmella and Elias are the best of the best, especially in terms of the heels
Festival of Friendship was the best of the best and there's literally no arguing it in my IMO. Two Heels turning into bigger heels on eachother is like seriously the best of the best and I dare you to find a better example in the entire WWE history. I mean, are you kidding me???

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Festival of Friendship was the best of the best and there's literally no arguing it in my IMO. Two Heels turning into bigger heels on eachother is like seriously the best of the best and I dare you to find a better example in the entire WWE history. I mean, are you kidding me???

The Festival of Friendship was a fantastic angle featuring two fantastic heels of the past .

Shame neither Owens or Jericho are with the company anymore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad