Waiver Draft Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Without going into too much detail, it looks like we'll be holding this year's waiver draft on Saturday, January 8th. Details to follow...

That being the case, the pre-draft trade freeze will not go into effect until midnight on December 31st. Waiver lists will be due in to Eric on Tuesday, January 4th.

One other note - if you have any players on your active roster that should either be classified as "retired" or "playing in Europe", please point them out!

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
HFNHL Commish said:
Without going into too much detail, it looks like we'll be holding this year's waiver draft on Saturday, January 8th. Details to follow...

That being the case, the pre-draft trade freeze will not go into effect until midnight on December 31st. Waiver lists will be due in to Eric on Tuesday, January 4th.

One other note - if you have any players on your active roster that should either be classified as "retired" or "playing in Europe", please point them out!

Which midnight is that Matt?? Midnight Australian WST or Midnight American WST?? And No, I'm not being a pain in the derriere...

As for European players on my rosters

1. Steve Kariya
2. Garret Bembridge
3. Craig Adams

Finalization of SIM pages will hopefully be done and posted on the server around the 2nd or 3rd Perth,Australia time.

Last edited:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Sounds good to me.

The only European player on my roster, who should be moved to my prospect list is Jhonny Oduya because he's been playing in the SEL since he left the QMJHL a couple years ago.

I was under the notion that we werent dealing with any players going to Europe this year, because of the conflictions with the NHL lockout. Cause otherwise I'd have more players who have left for Europe, as would other teams I'm sure.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Espen Knutsen has sign with Djurgården long time ago so he should be removed from my roster.

Fred Braithwave did sign with his Russian team before the lockout started and I am 99.9% that his contract is for the entire season no matter what happens with the lockout so thats another one that should be removed.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
There are atleast two more players who should be removed from the rosters. Tommy Salo (LA) and Peter Forsberg (SJ) should also be removed as they signed full year contracts well in time before the lockout.

also, Ranheim, Simpson and Schutz are still listed on my roster even if I didn't re-sign them after last season. They should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad