Waived: Bodnarchuk

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
I feel like people keep freaking out at the term "waived" its just means they were sent down. But because of certain CBA obligations they have hit a point where now they have to be exposed before going down. Nothing DL can do about it.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
part of the process that every team plays by. in most cases they just bounce down to the AHL team. for the most part the teams that sign these guys are cellar dwellers (like the NYI) that just flat out suck and have drafted poorly for years. this is one way for them to try and fill gaps in the org's depth.

on a positive note look at it this way. LA has depth and has to waive players that can't make the roster. other teams covet what DL has built up. it wasn't so long ago the shoe was on the other foot. the Kings are now on the other side of this mix, because of the drafting and moves that DL has made.

oh yeah......and we won the Cup

KingKopitar11*

I feel like people keep freaking out at the term "waived" its just means they were sent down. But because of certain CBA obligations they have hit a point where now they have to be exposed before going down. Nothing DL can do about it.

I feel like muzzin should of been "waived" instead :p:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad