OT: Waffle Cup Revival- (GDT awards) HF Caps Help Requested

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi everyone,

As the Title states, I’m resurrecting the Waffle Cup project, recognizing the great work people do here on Game Day Threads (GDT’s).

My original plan was to present a number of options on the Main Board and then get the options whittled down through polling. For more information, please check:WAFFLE CUP 2021

However, 3 things I did not anticipate have arisen:
  1. I seriously underestimated the sheer amount of excellent GDT’s prepared this past Season from a number of Team Boards.
  2. I didn’t consider how difficult it would be to choose between the same members work on multiple GDT’s. I’m not sure how many contributions for each Member to have submitted/nominated. Suggestions in this regard would be welcome.
  3. Polling couldn’t start until #’s 1 & 2 were figured out.

So, I’ve revised my plan and am asking for nominations and GDT’s from each Team Board.

Please Post your nominations for the Waffle Cup below. I will be creating a Thread in the Lounge so that Polls can be held.

Just to review from the Main Board Thread,

I honestly don’t know how the original competition was laid out, but my thought is to have a few distinct categories:
  1. TV/Movie Based Theme
  2. Animation/Comic Strip
  3. Information Provided
  4. Open (not included in the above)
Thank you in advance for your help with this project. I expect a few bumps along the way, but what I learn this year will help me with a full 2021-2022 Season:).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad