Proposal: W. Nylander, Kerfoot, N. Robertson For B. Tkachuk

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
To Leafs
B. Tkachuk- Adds goal scoring and grit.

Sens-
W. Nylander-skilled centre or winger
Kerfoot-speedy centre
N. Robertson- Leaf prospect averaging 2pts a game with the Peterborough Petes in OHL
2nd rd pick 2021

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Im not going to comment on the value, but this trade makes the Leafs 2nd best RW Kapanen and either Shore/Gauthier/Spezza their 3C. Tkatchuk would be a great fit but I don't know if this trade is worth it for the Leafs.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Massive overpayment. Nylander is back (and looks to be better now that he's actually shooting the puck), Kerfoot has been solid and Robertson looks absolutely insane. Over goal per game, massive shot generator, intelligent player and his trajectory is only up from here. Tkachuk would be amazing on a line with Matthews, but not for that kind of overpayment. Plus, he should be a building piece for Ottawa moving forward. Chabot on the backend, Brannstrom likely anchoring the second pairing and Brady as a first line winger. They should be accumulating picks to find a 1C in the draft.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
No way I trade Tkachuk if I'm the Sens. I wish I had a kid like that on my team. If the Sens ever make it back to the playoffs he will be a beast. Guaranteed.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
Robertson looks like an absolute stud...Kerfoot looks like one of the best 3Cs in the NHL and Nylander is going to be on one of the best contracts in the league in a few years when all the other sweet heart deals expire.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

GOilers88

Upside Down Canadian Flag
Dec 24, 2016
Robertson looks like an absolute stud...Kerfoot looks like one of the best 3Cs in the NHL and Nylander is going to be on one of the best contracts in the league in a few years when all the other sweet heart deals expire.
Sorry but the "don't trade him cause a few years down the road his contract will be good" is a really terrible reason not to move a player, especially if it brings you an equally talented player. Not that I think this trade would happen, mind you.

Reactions: TheNewKid

Evanc23

Nov 20, 2018

Oh and the Leafs are going to win the next 5 cups in a row, if we're all being delusional here.

Also no way Melnyk spends that kind of money when the Sens are barely getting 10k in attendance a game so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad