RW Matvei Michkov - SKA-1946 St.Petersburg, MHL (2023 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Between the national teams Belarus U18, Belarus U17, Russia U17 and Russia U16.
Scheduled from 5 to 7 November. But yesterday it was canceled due to an outbreak of infection among the players of one of the Belarus teams

Does anyone have the names of the players who were called up to the Russian national team under 16?

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Does anyone have the names of the players who were called up to the Russian national team under 16?
Here is a list of U16 players in camp.

G: Yegor Zavragin (Yugra), Yaroslav Korostelev (SKA), Leonid Smirnov (Vityaz)

D: Nikita Baklashev, Igor Verbicky, Artem Kudashov, Ivan Remezovsky (all Dynamo Msc), Mikhail Gulyaev, Artem Kulikovsky, Vsevolod Shabrin (all Avangard), Alexandr Matveev (SKA), Alexandr Rybakov, Gennadi Chalyi (both Lokomotiv)

F: Vladislav Gaev (Yugra), Ivan Demidov, Emil Pyanov (both Vityaz), Alexei Zaitsev, Anton Lisov, Matvei Maksimov, Nikita Nedopekin, Igor Chernyshov (all Dynamo Msc), Ivan Leshchev (SKA), Timur Mukhanov (Avangard), Artemi Nizameev, Alexandr Rykov, Nikita Telegin (all Traktor), Anton Petrov (CSKA), Yegor Smirnov (Severstal)

Reactions: JotAlan

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
10 players, what kinda game was that ?
I think Riga is hit by COVID. On the other hand Riga had two 18y.o., and eight 19-20 year olds, while SKA dressed three 19 year olds and the rest were 17-18.

Cherepanov7

Sep 23, 2020
I just realized that Michkov didn't play any games in MHL for at least 4 weeks now. Does anyone know what the issue is? COVID?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I just realized that Michkov didn't play any games in MHL for at least 4 weeks now. Does anyone know what the issue is? COVID?
Let's not create some false narratives here too. There are enough in other threads. His last KHL game was a bit over 3 weeks ago, not "at least 4 weeks".

Reactions: Cherepanov7

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
They say nothing about him, don't answer any questions about Michkov in social networks, so probably COVID. As far as I understand, it's forbidden to say anything about COVID cases.
Why would it be forbidden? There were enough confimations about COVID cases. The team can of course have it's own disclosure policy.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Because if they go to Social networks, they must answer fans' questions? I mean, that's what social media exist for after all.
That is exactly what's wrong with it. Social media exists for communicaion and sharing information - yes, but there are always boundaries. I think answering random fans' questions about such personal issues like player injuries/health is not something that should happen on social media. Teams do have their official accounts, channels and so on. There they can share what they see appropriate. They are not obliged to answer any question from any random internets user. My opinion.

Last edited:

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
They say nothing about him, don't answer any questions about Michkov in social networks, so probably COVID. As far as I understand, it's forbidden to say anything about COVID cases.
Where do you have this from? The KHL is a huge business corporation, every corporation has its internal rules/process. With COVID the process is as follow, all clubs need to consult it with the league before sharing in public. If you follow the league closely, they regularly inform on the topic.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
An article "Where has Michkov vanished?" Куда пропал главный талант российского хоккея. Мичков не играет из-за коронавируса или конфликта с партнерами - 26 ноября 2020 - Sport24

Pretty lousy journalism to my taste. First they talk about rumors, that Michkov has a conflict with his team-mates, then they say, those rumors are hardly believable and then they say, that according to their sources, Michkov had COVID but has already recovered and got back to the ice.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well timetable is wrong for corona, nobody gets sick for more than a month. So all that's left is a guessing game.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Can you expand on that? Majority of SKA players got corona, not one of them was out for more than 2 weeks.

I didn't know this was a SKA disease and not a global pandemic with plenty of people being hospitalized for several weeks and some people having symptoms for several weeks as well.

I understand he's a young athlete and the chance it devolves into anything big is slim, but it is not 0%.

Anyway, this is all speculation as there is no info about if it's an injury, a disease or something else.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I didn't know this was a SKA disease and not a global pandemic with plenty of people being hospitalized for several weeks and some people having symptoms for several weeks as well.
It's almost like this is the Michkov thread and not the global pandemic one... :facepalm: And it's not 0% but pretty damn close to it.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I was just saying the timetable could still match even if it's more than two weeks.
"Hilarious" isn't saying anything, it's just you trying to act like a smartass. The actual argument you now say you were trying to make would have been "well actually, there is like a one in a million chance Michkov of all people has an extremely complicated case of covid and is now being treated for at least twice as long as the usual covid case considered serious for a human his age". Very reasonable, thank you for you insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->