AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread: Now featuring Emil Larmi, Kasper Bjorkqvist and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
No points for Bellerive, Bjorkvist, Almeida, POJ so far this year. But Almari with a goal and an assist. So thats 1 higher end prospect who is producing. Alot were high on him...would be nice if an another young Dman pans out. Going from highest paid D corps in league with the worst results to opposite. Dumo - Letang. Petts - Almari, Addison - POJ. Marino. The top D prospect corps part duex....lets see if it works this time. Pouliot, Morrow, Harrington, Despres, Maatta, Tang, and Dumo as our extra...trade bait(just no room for him).

Trade Schultz for Something nice.

As for the others in WBS....Palve with 4 assists. Noesen with 4 goals. Warsovksy leading team with whatever... Angello with 2 goals. would like to see him up over Blandisi at some point....I doubt Bland will keep it going, we've seen him before. Looking forward to the prospects with higher ceilings than the older ones who have some NHL experience.

Militec needs to step up too along with the rest listed above.

Reactions: PAJEN NORDGREN

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010

7 In WBS and minors....Larmi in net. Bjorkvist, Palve(should give him a shot, since only signed a one year deal), Puustinen(7th round 2019) at forward. On D theres Riikola, Almari, Palojarvi(6th round , 2017) and Santeri Airola(2019 7th rounder again). They trade Maatta and add more Finns than we ever had.

They shouldnt risk it with Palve and sign him to a year extension at least. Worst that could happen is hes a solid vet for WBS. But if he breaks out as a late bloomer....we'll wish we had him for another year or two.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Yea, Militec seems to be struggling a bit.
Many others impressed more at the rookie tourney as well(i believe he was there wasn't he?).
And the game i watched he didn't stand out in anyway when he did last season.
Not sure whats goin' on there with him.

Bjorkqvist apparently played a very good game the other night according to Haase.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Wait, Noesen plays for WBS? I remember when he was a legit prospect for the Sens.

Anyone who watches the games have a report on POJ?

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Nice to see Bjorkvist and Almeida geting their first goals. Exactly what we needed...for them to get started and to reach full potential. Has to happen from at least a few of the 5 big names if we want another cup or two

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002

giphy.gif

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
Miletic with his first goal of the season to make it 2-1 WBS. Now 2-2.

Bellerive has yet to record a point. I expected a lot more from him tbh.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Miletic with his first goal of the season to make it 2-1 WBS. Now 2-2.

Bellerive has yet to record a point. I expected a lot more from him tbh.
Yeah, if you'd have asked me who would have an easier time adjusting to the AHL between him and Almeida I'd have guessed Bellerive.

He looked a little off in the handful of games he got in last season so I guess it's just a continuation of that. Guess he's just gonna have to learn to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->