AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread: Now featuring Emil Larmi, Kasper Bjorkqvist and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That's a difficult line up to crack tbf.

Would have thought with Lafferty etc up here that it’d be easier...plus he’s a dynamic scorer...you don’t think that lineup could use his skill set?

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Would have thought with Lafferty etc up here that it’d be easier...plus he’s a dynamic scorer...you don’t think that lineup could use his skill set?

Easier, sure, but it's still a loaded line up by AHL standards. Subtract the token goons who do kinda have a purpose at that level and most guys there have pretty respectable scoring records for their level. Could they use him? I sure hope so and I'd like to think he'd get at least one of the 3 in 3, but him not getting in right away maybe isn't that much of a surprise.

Reactions: Andy99

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
Baby Pens have their first 3 game weekend + AJ/Lafferty/Agozzino up, we should see some rotating players this weekend.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010

Here we go...this is what I wanted to see. Almeida and Bellerive in there and gettting top 6 PT.

Im juat as invested in how WBS does as I am the big club. Since it could be what puts our team over the top again. We really need one of these kids to break out this year....and with the injuries, we shouldn't have a prob with the Pens refusing to call up.

These next 10-15 games are huge for WBS

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
so no finishers in Wilkes either...we’ve gone overboard from skill to grinders...be nice to find a happy medium...

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sounds like Farabee worked P-O and cashed in 3-1.
4-1 now. Eeek.

P-O skated with him but nice move by Farabee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->