AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread: Now featuring Emil Larmi, Kasper Bjorkqvist and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Cam Lee didn't seem to know how to play that 2 on 1. And that's how SYR tied it up.

Gruden the most noticeable he's been all season. I mean this in a good way.

As I was typing this and looking at my phone, I think Robert just crushed someone.

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Poor Scott Wilson, I thought he would have better career

IIRC, he was just starting to get a chance in a non-trivial role -- even playing alongside Malkin at times -- when his season was ended as the result of a cheap shot in a game against Columbus. That was back in the day when the Pens would lose an average of at least 1 player per game vs. Columbus due to cheap shots. Wilson never did get his mojo back as a Pen, and doesn't seem to have gotten it back anywhere else either.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Cam Lee didn't seem to know how to play that 2 on 1. And that's how SYR tied it up.

Gruden the most noticeable he's been all season. I mean this in a good way.

As I was typing this and looking at my phone, I think Robert just crushed someone.

Felix Robert? The Sherbrooke kid? I feel like I'm hearing his name a bit, does he have something?

Reactions: steelcityassault

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Felix Robert? The Sherbrooke kid? I feel like I'm hearing his name a bit, does he have something?

Yeah, that guy. He's showing some great chemistry with Zohorna. Their line looked better with Schilkey on it, but Drozg is finally putting it together. Robert is a bit of a pest too from what I've seen. No clue of his upside, but there seems to be a chance he gets at least a few NHL games. Very doubtful they'd be this season.

Reactions: steelcityassault

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Yeah, that guy. He's showing some great chemistry with Zohorna. Their line looked better with Schilkey on it, but Drozg is finally putting it together. Robert is a bit of a pest too from what I've seen. No clue of his upside, but there seems to be a chance he gets at least a few NHL games. Very doubtful they'd be this season.

Given he's only got an AHL contract for now extremely doubtful, but nice to hear he's got something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->