AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread: Now featuring Emil Larmi, Kasper Bjorkqvist and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016

Please end the Jank horror show. Can we try some of these guys in place of anyone and everyone on the fourth line?

What the **** are you waiting for? At worst, they will look like Jank or Lafferty out there.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Please end the Jank horror show. Can we try some of these guys in place of anyone and everyone on the fourth line?

What the **** are you waiting for? At worst, they will look like Jank or Lafferty out there.

Looking at Jank's DZone starts (meaning Sully trusts him), I don't think he's going anywhere soon. And Zohorna has missed a few noticeable defensive assignments while in WBS. Not what you want on the type of fourth line that Sully uses.

But I sure do know who's getting the next fancy treatment.

8464.jpg

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Looking at Jank's DZone starts (meaning Sully trusts him), I don't think he's going anywhere soon. And Zohorna has missed a few noticeable defensive assignments while in WBS. Not what you want on the type of fourth line that Sully uses.

But I sure do know who's getting the next fancy treatment.

8464.jpg

Is that Jakes evil brother?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Into OT now. Just box score watching, seems like Zohorna's line continues to connect. And looks like Miletic is back and has chemistry with Bellerive.

Schilkey tried to do it all on the first shift. Definitely showed that he can skate.

Dumb f***ing play by the Phantoms. Turned it over to Freddy G (who was in the o-zone) who then went on to score the OT goal.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I’m really curious about Bellerive. Seems like a guy with intensity who can’t help but pot one once in a while.
Hope he gets a chance on the 4th before we make a trade. With the 3rd line being our shut down line, our 4th should bring some offense/energy/shit stirring.
Angello seems a reasonable start... but early impressions are iffy ofc (see: Lafferty, Sam), but whatever you say about the other 4th liners, they seem ice friggin cold on offense.

Anyway - that was the model last time we won - getting a few of the kids up to add enthusiasm and value/cap.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I’m really curious about Bellerive. Seems like a guy with intensity who can’t help but pot one once in a while.
Hope he gets a chance on the 4th before we make a trade. With the 3rd line being our shut down line, our 4th should bring some offense/energy/shit stirring.
Angello seems a reasonable start... but early impressions are iffy ofc (see: Lafferty, Sam), but whatever you say about the other 4th liners, they seem ice friggin cold on offense.

Anyway - that was the model last time we won - getting a few of the kids up to add enthusiasm and value/cap.

I think there's a few options within the organization to not have a milquetoast 4th line. Get Jank and Scev outta there. And I'm impartial to ERod, if he ever is healthy. Throw in any of Angello, Bellerive, Miletic, or Zohorna to see what happens.

Reactions: Soggy Biscuit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->