AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread: Now featuring Emil Larmi, Kasper Bjorkqvist and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Stupid limit of tweets.

I guess he didn’t know Sexton was hurt at that point?

He went down with everyone else from training camp but I think an AHL contract makes his health at that point irrelevant.

Sexton was well enough to be at training camp in September.

eta: yeah, upper body since training camp. Penguins' Sam Miletic helps lead Atlantic Division to All-Star Classic win

Last edited:
Reactions: Your Boy Troy

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I would love to see Johnson called up, but I don't think Sully is a fan of his which is why his usage usually sucked when he was up and he was always just stuck to the 4th line with very minimal minutes when he really has that Hagelin "feel" to his game, he's so damn fast too.

Love, love, love to see a full speed lineup
Sid, Zucks, Rust, Tanev, Kahun, Lafferty, AJ.
Thats 7 of 12 F spots with guys that can boogie.
8 if you wanna throw in a bit of Simon's speed.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
Miletic has two pts, both secondary assists in his last 12 games. He hasn't scored in 18 games. Now I know he lacks consistency, but this is bad even my his standards. Like I wouldn't be shocked if he puts up 15 points in his next 15 games or something of the sort, but this lack of consistency is what's keeping him from being an NHL player. Luckily for him he's still young and still has time to figure it out, but it's pretty disappointing.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Baby pens with a big 2-1 win again Hershey. They are tied for 8th place in the conference and there are still 22 games to go.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Miletic has two pts, both secondary assists in his last 12 games. He hasn't scored in 18 games. Now I know he lacks consistency, but this is bad even my his standards. Like I wouldn't be shocked if he puts up 15 points in his next 15 games or something of the sort, but this lack of consistency is what's keeping him from being an NHL player. Luckily for him he's still young and still has time to figure it out, but it's pretty disappointing.
Secondary assists? What is he trying to do, be the Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins? The nerve of this wanker in the AHL.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Ahl schedules are crazy. 3 games in 3 days and the pens play at 3pm today after playing at 7pm yesterday. Cant imagine how sluggish the team will be today.

Reactions: vabm8

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Watched a few games lately, and damn, I thought POJ was 6'4" or 6'5", till I looked, it up and find he is 6'2". But I guess his skinny frame and straight up skating style makes him look taller.

And the reason I looked it up, was I was shocked that anyone 6'4" or 6'5" could skate like that. So 6'2" makes more sense.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
POJ is maturing and I am hopeful as he gains strength, size and girth, he can be the bottom 3 pairing next year.
Letang Dumo
Marino Petts
Pysyk POJ
Pysyk signs a nice 3 year deal and JJ is traded with no cap hit.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
ER-zFx0WkAALevF

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
POJ is maturing and I am hopeful as he gains strength, size and girth, he can be the bottom 3 pairing next year.
Letang Dumo
Marino Petts
Pysyk POJ
Pysyk signs a nice 3 year deal and JJ is traded with no cap hit.

Hasn't Pysyk being playing forward this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad