AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread: Now featuring Emil Larmi, Kasper Bjorkqvist and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
Do you guy think Rutherford will make a trade during the off season to get in the second round as least for 2020 draft?

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Do you guy think Rutherford will make a trade during the off season to get in the second round as least for 2020 draft?

source.gif

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

I’m expecting one of Jarry or Murray to be traded, which will get us a second at minimum and hopefully a first...

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Peat

Jun 14, 2016

We can't bring all the RFAs back so there's a decent chance that happens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Man, Larmi had like 3 really encouraging games in a row, then that last game, woof. Still love that kid's attitude, I am curious to see how much he improves next year.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
I've been wanting to see AJ in Pittsburgh all year. I know he was hurt, but what's the hold up now? There's an obvious spot for him on the LW.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I've been wanting to see AJ in Pittsburgh all year. I know he was hurt, but what's the hold up now? There's an obvious spot for him on the LW.
I think it has to do with the "types" Sully likes to use in that bottom 6 role. Grinders.

Agozzino, Lafferty, Angello, ZAR, etc on that 4th line, are all grinders and physical. Johnson is more of a speedy player that is great at puck retrieval and has more skill to his game than people thought. A LOT of us want to see him up, you included, and definitely me as well.

I honestly just want to see him traded at this point just to see him on a team that will give him a shot to see what he is actually capable of.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Devane scores another point. Get him on an NHL contract. He dropped Kurtis Gabriel like a sack of potatoes.

I'm assuming that Ben Sexton is out for the remainder of the season since he hasn't played a single game this season.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens with Reese, Angelo, Lafferty and Tanev as fourth line guys do offer needed grit. Horny brings a physical presence and Malkin and Sid can let you know if they don't like certain crap. In the end, Pens health, speed, skill and pace of play will determine the success this year.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Reactions: Your Boy Troy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad