AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread: Now featuring Emil Larmi, Kasper Bjorkqvist and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Lost 4-3 to Texas.
Goals from Martinsen, Agg's and P-O.
How they lined up:

ELI__1rWkAMY26u

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
that’s a sad looking lineup...I’m surprised we got three goals

But two beauties by Agozzino and PO Joseph gets his first. Also got an assist. Look out hes heating up. He had mono that kept him out. Took him a bit to settle in but seeing the replay of that goal, he looks like he can be a great dman. Still needs to add a lil muscle, but looking at that goal...he seems like a better Marcus Pettersson.

WBS Penguins (@WBSPenguins) Tweeted:
WBAPENS GOAL VIDEO - first AHL goal from @POJoseph15 WBS Penguins on Twitter

Last edited:

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Hopefully Devane continues his production. Maybe he gets promoted to an NHL contract if there are enough contract spots. A nice heavyweight option if need be; dude could knockout a Hathaway or Wilson in a fight relatively easy.

Makes more sense to give him a game here or there rather than pay a premium price for a physical NHL talent, IMO.

I wonder when Graham Knott gets a game in. He hasn't been sent down to Wheeling, and the Pens have a three game weekend.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Angello trucked someone...

Got 2 minutes for a clean hit, imo.
Game is in OT right now...

Fin.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I follow the Baby Pena very little, so forgive me. Is Tokarski hurt? Saw in his limited action he has great stats, but has only played 4 games. Or is he not even the backup?

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
I follow the Baby Pena very little, so forgive me. Is Tokarski hurt? Saw in his limited action he has great stats, but has only played 4 games. Or is he not even the backup?
No he was a healthy scratch. There's currently 3 goalies in WB, DeSmith is the clear starter and Tokarski and Larmi share backup duties.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
WBS just lost 5-3. Larmi was in net, so it was kinda expected...
Why the hate for Larmi? Dude has barely played, should be in Wheeling getting a ton of games to be honest, not sitting as the 3rd guy in WBS.

What bothers you about him, that he's a happy go lucky guy like Fleury?

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
Why the hate for Larmi? Dude has barely played, should be in Wheeling getting a ton of games to be honest, not sitting as the 3rd guy in WBS.

What bothers you about him, that he's a happy go lucky guy like Fleury?
I don't hate him, I just think he should be in the ECHL like you mentioned. He's having a hard time stopping a beach ball and it's costing the baby pens games. He's got a great personality, but at the end of the day it's about stopping rubber and he's not doing that right now. Some time down in Wheeling will do him some good like it did to Almeida.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I don't hate him, I just think he should be in the ECHL like you mentioned. He's having a hard time stopping a beach ball and it's costing the baby pens games. He's got a great personality, but at the end of the day it's about stopping rubber and he's not doing that right now. Some time down in Wheeling will do him some good like it did to Almeida.
Agreed

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Was at the game tonight. Was a very well played game by the Baby Pens. No one really stood out for me but played a good team game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad