AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread (Cap Details + Links in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ok weird hentai shit aside...

This coach, what's his deal? He was the Assistant GM and Director of Hockey Ops for the Hurricanes for the last 4yrs, now he's just the Head coach of WBS? I feel like there's more to this than that.

I mean I get it, if he can repeat his last year's success with WBS, that would be something no one has been able to do so far in that storied AHL franchises history. I almost wonder if Bill Guerin leaves, would he be the guy they add as the AGM as the successor?

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Ok weird hentai **** aside...

This coach, what's his deal? He was the Assistant GM and Director of Hockey Ops for the Hurricanes for the last 4yrs, now he's just the Head coach of WBS? I feel like there's more to this than that.

I mean I get it, if he can repeat his last year's success with WBS, that would be something no one has been able to do so far in that storied AHL franchises history. I almost wonder if Bill Guerin leaves, would he be the guy they add as the AGM as the successor?
The Canes didn't want to pay him so JR swooped in.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took on AGM duties in the future but I think he said he wants to move up the coaching ranks. That seems to be his passion.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
1529672805.caseyljones_yoshi.png

I will not be answering any follow-up questions such as where I found this or why I was looking at it.
Jesus Christ man.

baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
My memory isn't what it used to be but the first thing that popped into my head was that her name began with a C or a K?
There was KayKayHoliday who catfished some posters but this girl's UN was just like KoltsovFan71 or something like that.. she made an introduction post and then not long after showing up she started posting her drawings of Koltsov as like, a sexy muscular horse. Everyone made fun of her and she left.

I guess it wouldn't even be that unusual nowadays with so many people JOing to cartoons, and there's a guy on here that uses his fursona as his profile picture, but at the time it was weird.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
There was KayKayHoliday who catfished some posters but this girl's UN was just like KoltsovFan71 or something like that.. she made an introduction post and then not long after showing up she started posting her drawings of Koltsov as like, a sexy muscular horse. Everyone made fun of her and she left.

I guess it wouldn't even be that unusual nowadays with so many people JOing to cartoons, and there's a guy on here that uses his fursona as his profile picture, but at the time it was weird.
Wouldn’t it be JingO?

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania

Somebody's being misgendered, methinks...

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
McGrath headed to Colorado's AHL/ECHL team.. Guerin kept him around due to the family and hometown ties past couple years

Devane's the designated knuckledragger for WBS next year right? Just looking at the stats we lead the league in fights last year with 49.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
It's over 1k posts and it's a new season, there should be a new one - if nobody else does it I'll try to do a good first post and stuff tonight.

Also, the Baby Pens ended up losing 4-1.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Lafferty potted one on the PP. 1-0 via Twitter.
Larmi is playing very well apparently...

Also read a piece on DiPauli earlier today.
Said he wants to get to the NHL this season.
I so hope the dude does it with us.
Love his style of play.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lafferty potted one on the PP. 1-0 via Twitter.
Larmi is playing very well apparently...

Also read a piece on DiPauli earlier today.
Said he wants to get to the NHL this season.
I so hope the dude does it with us.
Love his style of play.

I 100% prefer DiPauli over Aston-Reese on the 4th line, ZAR is not a top 6 winger and as a bottom 6 winger, I think what TDP does for his game is a better fit for what you'd want there.

Also, I f***ing hate ZAR and anyone is palatable over him on the 4th line, including JR.

I really like Larmi, kid is hilarious and has a shrug it off kind of attitude. He just has fun and still gets dialed in when he needs to be. I wouldn't be shocked if in a couple of years, he's pushing for an NHL gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad