VT Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread (NEEDS THREE MORE GM'S)

• Thread starter Vladimir Tarasenko*
  • Start date

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
no one wants to move up in the draft???

my only top 2 targets got scooped up...i have about 5 players id be equally happy with to move down to, heck even willing to drop around 10 spots if need be

Vladimir Tarasenko*

Official rule about missing a pick:

If a team does not meet the requirements and is not online to make their pick, they will be skipped. The draft will continue and when the GM that missed his pick is online, he can chose a player (granted, the player you wanted may not be available anymore due to your pick being skipped.). Now, a GM that has his picked skipped will have untill 3:00pm the next day to still make that pick. If he does not meet that requirement, I will be forced to auto pick by choosing five players from the 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, & 2005 draft that were drafted at the same spot that the skipped pick is at.

Example:

:leafs have the 10th pick.

If the Leafs miss there pick, the draft will continue, but they will not be auto'd until 3:00pm the next day.

If the Leafs don't make their pick during that time span, they will be auto'd by choosing the best player of these five:

Andrei Kostitsyn
Boris Valabik
Luc Bourdon
Mikhail Yakubov
Dan Blackburn

all of those five players were drafted 10th overall in their respecitve draft years. Since Andrei Kostitsyn is the best of the 5, he will be picked at 10th overall by the :leafs

Harsh, but don't miss your picks. AND PLEASE TRY TO SEND ME A LIST IF YOU CANT MAKE IT

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
Official rule about missing a pick:

If a team does not meet the requirements and is not online to make their pick, they will be skipped. The draft will continue and when the GM that missed his pick is online, he can chose a player (granted, the player you wanted may not be available anymore due to your pick being skipped.). Now, a GM that has his picked skipped will have untill 3:00pm the next day to still make that pick. If he does not meet that requirement, I will be forced to auto pick by choosing five players from the 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, & 2005 draft that were drafted at the same spot that the skipped pick is at.

Example:

:leafs have the 10th pick.

If the Leafs miss there pick, the draft will continue, but they will not be auto'd until 3:00pm the next day.

If the Leafs don't make their pick during that time span, they will be auto'd by choosing the best player of these five:

Andrei Kostitsyn
Boris Valabik
Luc Bourdon
Mikhail Yakubov
Dan Blackburn

all of those five players were drafted 10th overall in their respecitve draft years. Since Andrei Kostitsyn is the best of the 5, he will be picked at 10th overall by the :leafs

Harsh, but don't miss your picks. AND PLEASE TRY TO SEND ME A LIST IF YOU CANT MAKE IT

lol id hate to be stuck with a dead guy, a bust, or someone derailed from injury :laugh: (i feel like an ass bringing up luc but just wanna clear the air: RIP)

anyways i got the ball rolling VT your up hopefully tonight will be more productive : 2hr time limit would be ideal

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
If I get stuck with DiPietro, I quit.

1297210347186567417243.png

:shakehead

Vladimir Tarasenko*

Agreed 2 would be a lot better and faster

i think the draft has been going fairly smooth so far, so im gonna keep it @ 3. if i shorten it to 2, i think more ppl will miss picks, and im gonna have to skip more ppl and i dont wanna have to do that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad