VT Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread (NEEDS THREE MORE GM'S)

• Thread starter Vladimir Tarasenko*
  • Start date

Vladimir Tarasenko*

ok to sum up a poster has 3 options:

- make the pick on time

- if a team pm's you a list knowing they wont be online to make a pick, youll take the bpa for them on the list

- if a team misses a pick with NO want list submitted will be SKIPPED and make their pick when they do go online.... tough luck for them

VT... outside of school i am willing to help you run this draft (id be willing to take pms from teams looking to send lists if your too busy to pick on their behalf) as i will stay up to date with this thread

Alright fine.

Starting now.

Vladimir Tarasenko*

so far this draft seems to be going by quicker then I thought. the 7th pick is about to be made it seems.

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
**** not weber

my #1 getz and #2 weber got taken back to back :cry: shoulda traded up

not suprised by weber going that early he is arguably the best overall dman in the nhl ... i was fully prepared to take him at 10 if getzlaf was gone

carey price at 4 was mad homer pick though he coulda traded down to end of 1st round to get him

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
i missed out on my top 2 im willing to trade 10th overall if i get a superb deal

ex my 1st, 6th, 7th

for

2nd, 3rd, 4th

edit: hope the team ahead of me picks so i can make mine tonight....

johnnydollaz89*

yo guys keep the discussion to in here not in the draft room then it gets to confusin and cluttered, VT delete all the posts that arent draft picks and thats it

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
open to trading down from 10th pick if anyone is looking to move up

looking for:
- late 1st + (ex, your 1st, 2nd and 4th for my 1st,2nd and 4th)
or
- trade out of 1st round (ex your 2nd,3rd,4th for my 1st,5th and 6th)

pm if interested IM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE.... heading of to bed will check inbox before making pick tommorow

TheRedViper

Dec 12, 2008
Niagara
Yeah, I think he has until 4 to make his pick though =\. Sucks because that probably means my second pick is days away... =(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad