VT Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread (NEEDS THREE MORE GM'S)

• Thread starter Vladimir Tarasenko*
  • Start date

Vladimir Tarasenko*

lets get this going with 20 people lol i hate waiting

So do I but it would be weird deciding how many playoff teams there is. There would be less competition because if we stuck to the original 16 team playoff format then only 4 teams would not make it.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
So do I but it would be weird deciding how many playoff teams there is. There would be less competition because if we stuck to the original 16 team playoff format then only 4 teams would not make it.

Then make it so top 6 teams from each conference make the playoffs. That way the playoffs will be quicker and we don't have to wait right now.

Vladimir Tarasenko*

Then make it so top 6 teams from each conference make the playoffs. That way the playoffs will be quicker and we don't have to wait right now.

If I reduce the teams it would have to be eight teams make the playoffs. 4 teams from each conference.

Vladimir Tarasenko*

Alright fine, I'm kinda tired of waiting for 10 more teams.

20 Teams is the limit so we are done now. I will randomize the draft order and open the draft thread soon. The draft order will be place here.

No more teams allowed

Vladimir Tarasenko*

will we be starting with one pick tonight or start fresh tomorow?

Well there wont be no draft clock until the first guy makes the pick. If he wants to make the pick tonight he can. But the draft clock will begin tomorrow at 3:00pm EST , but people can still make there picks before that if they want to.

Vladimir Tarasenko*

yeah. idk the guy with the first pick averages 0.15 posts per day...so hopefully he becomes more active but if anyone misses there first 3 or 4 picks i think they will be kicked out...

edit: unless they send me a list of players.

johnnydollaz89*

i asked for a team and didnt get one are you serious? i wanna be in this i was one of the 1st 5 posts

Vladimir Tarasenko*

i asked for a team and didnt get one are you serious? i wanna be in this i was one of the 1st 5 posts

you picked pittsburgh..and it was already taken i told you that, but you didnt reply.

if a team misses it's first 3 picks you can take there place

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Already started?

Jesus I'm behind :laugh:

I'll try to be as active as I can but there is a family emergency and I have to take care of some things, should be back in a few hours. Luckily, I'm 13th, I think I should be good to make that selection tonight as long as everyone else is on :)

Vladimir Tarasenko*

johnnydollaz89 is going to take over kamosko99. kamosko99 hasn't been active enough I'm afraid.

he averages 0.15 posts per day and has 36 posts since june 2010.

Sorry but it doesn't look like he will make his pick today and I just don't want to have to auto people.

If kamosko99 if you are reading this and are willing to stay active and make your picks then I'll consider adding a 21st team.

Also, johnnydollaz89 posted before kamosko99 wanting a team, but he picked a team that wasn't available and there were complications to say the least lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vladimir Tarasenko*

willing to move pick 10 if a deal is in my favour (need a late first/early 2nd + in a trade)

oh about this, the draft rounds are reversed every other round.

like if you have the 1st pick in round 1, you'll have the last pick in round 2 (40th overall)

if you have say the 13th pick in round 1, you'll have the 7th pick in round 2 (28th overall)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->