Proposal: Voynov's rights to Florida

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
He was an embarrassment before #metoo. I can only imagine the PR nightmare that is awaiting the team that signs him. And rightly so.

connormcmuffin

Feb 17, 2018
And that somehow changes the fact the hes a women beating POS?
Considering she's still with him maybe what's best for her is her husband having more earning power.

If the Leafs landed Slava and Tanev the summer would be a huge win. Could care less about the moral ****ing about his situation, his debt is paid.

Wish people would stand up against the buzzfeed tier nobodies. The media will cry for a week then move on, small price to a top pairing RHD.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Why not? If you went to jail, would you want your career back?

Most people that go to jail in the US for felonies are not able to get a high-paying high-quality job afterwards due to the fact that they dont pass criminal background checks.

My employer would not hire Voynov.

Voynov is scum. He doesnt belong in an NHL arena let alone an NHL lockeroom.

Breaking Dadonov

Jan 25, 2018
Considering she's still with him maybe what's best for her is her husband having more earning power.

If the Leafs landed Slava and Tanev the summer would be a huge win. Could care less about the moral ****ing about his situation, his debt is paid.

Wish people would stand up against the buzzfeed tier nobodies. The media will cry for a week then move on, small price to a top pairing RHD.
Agree with all of this besides him going to the Leafs. He’s going to the Panthers...we will take all of the “dysfunctional” players!

Reactions: connormcmuffin

Breaking Dadonov

Jan 25, 2018
no for this king fan I would rather keep him and trade martinez and gamble on his slava replacing alec Martinez would bring in more and i think slava would save us cap space .I will admit to not knowing alot about Malgin but seems to small for a big west coast pacfic division team
He’s small but honestly you could do a lot worse for just the rights to a player. He’s definitely showed upside and doesn’t get pushed around as small as he is. Think he had 11 goals for us with uneven playing time. He’s got room to grow still.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
He’s small but honestly you could do a lot worse for just the rights to a player. He’s definitely showed upside and doesn’t get pushed around as small as he is. Think he had 11 goals for us with uneven playing time. He’s got room to grow still.
I agree we will not get what Slava is worth which is why i am fine with playing him. I have heard a few tsn commentators call Slava the best defense man at the Olympics which to me tell me he can still play at a high level . The Kings need a top line forward and the right to slava will not get us what we need However i think Martinez plus someone like Riieder or brodzinski would be a decent offer for someone like skinner or patches ( not saying them seriously but somone in that sorta level) I don't see him as a top 6 player and the pacfic is a big man divsion and the physical play would wearhim down to much imo.

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
Based upon some of the responses in this thread... I'm shocked how certain other players with worse offenses and history still playing in the league are still regularly cheered for. Best part is I'm sure those saying Voynov is the devil are the same that support some various athletes across sports with much worse cases against them.

Maybe we can actually have a conversation on the topic subject....

Breaking Dadonov

Jan 25, 2018
I agree we will not get what Slava is worth which is why i am fine with playing him. I have heard a few tsn commentators call Slava the best defense man at the Olympics which to me tell me he can still play at a high level . The Kings need a top line forward and the right to slava will not get us what we need However i think Martinez plus someone like Riieder or brodzinski would be a decent offer for someone like skinner or patches ( not saying them seriously but somone in that sorta level) I don't see him as a top 6 player and the pacfic is a big man divsion and the physical play would wearhim down to much imo.
You guys should try and get Simmonds back

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
Based upon some of the responses in this thread... I'm shocked how certain other players with worse offenses and history still playing in the league are still regularly cheered for. Best part is I'm sure those saying Voynov is the devil are the same that support some various athletes across sports with much worse cases against them.

Maybe we can actually have a conversation on the topic subject....

Who is worse?

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Most people that go to jail in the US for felonies are not able to get a high-paying high-quality job afterwards due to the fact that they dont pass criminal background checks.

My employer would not hire Voynov.

Voynov is scum. He doesnt belong in an NHL arena let alone an NHL lockeroom.

Once again he was never convicted of a felony. His conviction was a misdemeanor.

Reactions: KINGS17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad