Vote Trottier

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
Those top four though...have top be among the strongest for any number.

Trottier Yzerman Robinson Sakic

Each all time greats.

tag0519

Jan 28, 2013
Did my duty as an Islander fan and voted. And yes I did see him play - his entire career.

my top 4 - Trotts, Robinson, Stevie Y, Sakic

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Scandalous !!! Saw his whole career too and he could do it all, score, set-up, draw faceoffs, play physical

All time favorite athlete for me

Bert Marshall days

Oct 31, 2006
Scandalous !!! Saw his whole career too and he could do it all, score, set-up, draw faceoffs, play physical

All time favorite athlete for me

Me too. Saw his whole career. Plus Pitt and coaching in Colo. The greatest all around player to ever play the game. If he played in Toronto, Montreal or NYC he has a statue of him in front of the arena.

Sakic and Yzerman wore "19" because of him.

thumb

Jul 18, 2006
Me too. Saw his whole career. Plus Pitt and coaching in Colo. The greatest all around player to ever play the game. If he played in Toronto, Montreal or NYC he has a statue of him in front of the arena.

Sakic and Yzerman wore "19" because of him.

I've been around since the beginning as well. As a Croatian, I have always loved Sakic. However, He doesn't even come close the Trottier. 4 consecutive Stanley Cups. 19 straight playoff wins. Most likely, the best two way center of all time.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Side note: I don't think calling someone a tit-****er is an insult. I wouldn't take it as such.

Islesfans1978*

Really not fair since the majority of the people who post on these boards weren't born or were too young to remember Bryan.

But it's ironic that it's Sakic, because Sakic chose #19 for the same reason Yzerman did, they both idolized Trotts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->